Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cheap locked 80 project for sale, go here and scroll down.

008.JPG

Last edited:
I saw this earlier.
If you are bidding on something post it up so we are not bidding against each other.

Sonofab!tch! You had to do it. I want those cubbies and drawers!
I especially like the "portable stationary" thing.:rimshot:

Wish I had a garage....

Rasmus Auctions - INSPECT MONDAY Commercial Body Shop Repair Online Auction Springfield, VA - Ends Tuesday June 5th

Interesting items: plasma cutter, welder but $$, commercial pressure washer (looks like it might be heated), lift, 2-ton hoist, sheet brake, refrigerant recovery unit, metal shear, sand blaster

I'd love to recharge my a/c and maybe build a rear bumper ;)

@OTRAMM @Stumpalama

I'm just looking at some jack stands. I'm limited on what I can get. I still am not cleared to drive. So I'll have to have some one else pick up my stuff if I win.

Most of the time the stuff I really would like goes for more than I want to spend or have room for.

Last edited:
I doubt anyone else is bidding on it but I'm trying to get that skylight. I have 2 broken skylights and I just a couple weeks ago bought 1 to see if I could do it myself before I bought the second and this is the exact one I bought.

Not sure if anyone is looking for a factory roof rack and rear bumper off of a 100 series but mine will be coming off soon and be up for sale.

I doubt anyone else is bidding on it but I'm trying to get that skylight. I have 2 broken skylights and I just a couple weeks ago bought 1 to see if I could do it myself before I bought the second and this is the exact one I bought.

In that case I'll be bidding! :flipoff2:

Sonofab!tch! You had to do it. I want those cubbies and drawers!
I especially like the "portable stationary" thing.:rimshot:

Haha I just looked and shouldn't have. I need that traffic light! I don't know why, but it would be great for my barn man cave!

There is anouther good one in Winchester in a couple of weeks.

Don't bid on anything until the auction is closing or they will run up your bid.

Delete

Last edited:
Not sure if anyone is looking for a factory roof rack and rear bumper off of a 100 series but mine will be coming off soon and be up for sale.

I might be down. How much are you looking for them? I’m guessing the bumper is white based off you signature?

Location?

I did end up bidding on another auction and just won a 50 pound tank of DuPont r12.

Just stuck it on eBay but if you know anyone that may be interested PM me. I can ship but local is easier.
Um, what do you think you need for that?
I got me some gauges and like to play, I've gotten pretty good with r134 actually and would love to get my hands on this.

Delete

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom