Registry U.S. 70's Registration. (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I know this is not the place to ask, but anyone out there with a 70 series registered in California?

1987 Fj73 Colombian spec.
IMG_0359.jpg

Just imported my 89 LJ73, next step is registering her with Illinois and get some US plates :)

Any tips for getting it registered (i'm legal to drive it for about another week ;) )

89 lj73.jpg

A friends Troopy that’s sitting at my house. ‘93 Camper conversion fresh from Australia just registered here in TX. He went back to OZ and let it here to sell. Sadly I can’t afford 2 of them. :D
B3FCE08A-291B-435D-83C8-52920ED66A45.jpeg

Bring it to the Meet & Greet and slap a for sale sign on the windshield.
A friends Troopy that’s sitting at my house. ‘93 Camper conversion fresh from Australia just registered here in TX. He went back to OZ and let it here to sell. Sadly I can’t afford 2 of them. :D
View attachment 1738793
Bring it to the Meet & Greet and slap a for sale sign on the windshield. :)

Bring it to the Meet & Greet and slap a for sale sign on the windshield. :)
If it hasn’t sold by the time I move back in the new year, I’ll bring it.

Hello, late to the game and new-ish to Land Cruisers, wheeling, wrenching, etc, however more than willing to learn. Already got myself stuck in the mud :confused:

Here's my 1992 HZJ75, LHD;
old UN truck from South America;
daily driver, family car camping, and light/moderate wheeling;
Republic of Texas

DSC_9719-2.jpg

Hello, late to the game and new-ish to Land Cruisers, wheeling, wrenching, etc, however more than willing to learn. Already got myself stuck in the mud :confused:

Republic of Texas

View attachment 1738874
P.M. Sent

Hi, yep, that's the one.
Funny story, before reading the description on their website that is was built for someone, I called them asking if it was for sale. I would trade a kidney for your rig. If it was on an 80 chassis with coil springs and had a bit more in the engine bay, I'd have traded BOTH kidneys. Well done sir, well done indeed. I have family in Austin and if you're willing I'd love to come take a look at it next time I'm in town. Congrats!

EDIT: I love the second row stadium seating. Did they raise the seat mounts?

Republic of Texas

View attachment 1738874
I have a buddy in ATX who has sent me a couple of photos of your rig around town. Very, very nice.

Republic of Texas

View attachment 1738874
You're not restricted to one photograph. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom