2018 Rubithon Wagon Run (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That is always an option! I'm just seeing what my choices are. I have never been to the Rubicon, so I would like to see the whole thing. If there is no way to do that, running back to Look sounds fun too!

You can alway do Cadillac Hill as a day trip either Fri or Sat, then head out to Loon on Sun. There will definitely be some guys going back out to Loon.

Well my mistake is your gain. The late fees will still begin on May 15th, but you can still get your shirts at the event as long as you are registered by May 20th.

Again, you can still register after that, but your shirts will be mailed to you after the event.

Here is the link for registration: https://rubithon.com/registration/

My apologies for any confusion but enjoy the few extra days while still being able to score your shirts and hoodies at the event!

Thanks and see everyone in just over a month from now!

Eric Agee
Rubithon Chairman
530-401-0800

As I wait to board my flight this morning out of SFO, I realize that in 5 weeks - to the minute - we’ll be doing inspections on the trucks getting ready to head out from Loon Lake - can’t wait!!!

52D723EE-D664-4053-AC48-2A70E6C83B77.jpeg

As I wait to board my flight this morning out of SFO, I realize that in 5 weeks - to the minute - we’ll be doing inspections on the trucks getting ready to head out from Loon Lake - can’t wait!!!

View attachment 1702006
Zoom in on that low rider 60’s sliders!

Zoom in on that low rider 60’s sliders!
no doubt, there will be a grip of dudes under that rig checking out the mods this year.
He should just bring mirror plates like at the low rider car shows to show off the bling.
lrmp_1011_08_o-lowrider_tour-mirror_under_chassis.jpg

Ha! Yeah, they work!

I think you can take them off this year! Or get some fresh powder coat since you won't be sliding on them in the "new and improved"l truck!

Today is the last day to get your registrations in to have your shirts ready for you at the event. After today, shirts and hoodies will be mailed after the event.

Here is the link for registration: https://rubithon.com/registration/

Feel free to send me an email or give me a call with any questions.

Thanks and see everyone in less than a month!

Eric Agee
Rubithon Chairman
530-401-0800

My god, you beat me to it. I didn't even know they were going to post. I hope they take something off my huge bill.

My god, you beat me to it. I didn't even know they were going to post. I hope they take something off my huge bill.

Maybe this is the “Year Of The 60”!!

Today the former Wagon Run leader, Andrew Pollock, as well as Rubicon veteran Tom Ferrin, are off in Southeastern Utah running some trails I had the privilege to run with them two years ago. Cell phone coverage on those areas has increased dramatically, and I got nothing done at work today because of the constant barrage of near real-time footage of their epic adventures. If they'd fallen into a hard spot I'd be in my truck and there in about 20 hours to help out, with my son alternating behind the wheel.

What's the point of this post? The point is that while we're all different, and have different personal and political views in life, on the trail we are a team, we are The Wagon Run. See you in a few weeks!

What's the point of this post? The point is that while we're all different, and have different personal and political views in life, on the trail we are a team, we are The Wagon Run. See you in a few weeks!
The point is that while we're all different, and have different personal and political views in life, on the trail we are a team, we are The Wagon Run . See you in a few weeks! but those of you at home are not, but get to get near real-time updates of our progress in your office chair, while you are busy doing your TPS reports.

Speaking of which, there are at least 20+ micro breweries here in Albuquerque.. anyone have any requests ? I'm planning on bringing a variety of what I can find that is canned. If not a specific brewery, requests for specific types is fine as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom