Brew Cruise - You call it (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I hear ya! April is getting pretty full....let’s say Friday the 13th at Brewery 85 at 6:00pm.
No trash pickup today, but less than a week until Brewery 85!

Doing a little advance scouting for future spots right now.

5C91F60B-C6C1-4365-8523-C9458785D2C1.jpeg

See Y’all tomorrow. How all’s coming?

Looks like an update on the food situation … They will have the Chuck Truck there tomorrow from 4-9 PM.

We are a maybe....have out of town guest coming in so depends on their arrival!

What a great time we had...great catching up with great friends, enjoying a good atmosphere, good beer, and good food.

B65CAAEE-96AF-48FB-953B-B75157B16EEE.jpeg

Good ideas....what weekend works best for everyone?

I am thinking this coming weekend, Saturday the 5th, would work but may be short notice. Another thought would be to bump to June 2nd with how busy May is with GSMTR and the HAMOM. Thoughts?

I am thinking this coming weekend, Saturday the 5th, would work but may be short notice. Another thought would be to bump to June 2nd with how busy May is with GSMTR and the HAMOM. Thoughts?
With the trash pickup attempt this Saturday too, 5/5 looks to be a good date.

So who’s planning on coming out to pick up some trash and drink a few brews? 10am at F-Mart and then on to the Swamp Rabbit Brewery about noon.

Beer Camp.....Interesting....pay $27.30 to attend and then you must pay more for beers, seeing 5 beers for $25? Anyone been to one of these?
@jvalex :beer:

Alright everyone, I got answers. @JToobe - the festival is $25.00 plus fees. The beer ticket price you mention - 5 for $25 - is a prepurchase just so you can cut down on ticket line wait! That's not the cap on what you can drink, merely a head start. The beers we serve here are usually $5 a beer unless it is a barrel aged, high grav, etc - so Taproom prices just knocking down your wait time. Lots of activities at this event so plenty of time to drink! I hope this clears things up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom