Parting Out 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm looking for the passenger side backing plate on the rear axle.

I'm wanting the plastic inner fender splash shield, passenger side front wheelwell, the back half. Shipped to 84044. I'm thinking it can be sorta rolled up in a box...

Also, your conversations are full. ;)

I'm wanting the plastic inner fender splash shield, passenger side front wheelwell, the back half. Shipped to 84044. I'm thinking it can be sorta rolled up in a box...
;)

Found the Toyota part number, for easy reference...it's 53738-60051. They call it "SEAL, FRONT FENDER APRON TO FRAME, NO.2 RH"

Found the Toyota part number, for easy reference...it's 53738-60051. They call it "SEAL, FRONT FENDER APRON TO FRAME, NO.2 RH"

PM Sent

Thank you for the quick response to my inquiry, and the detailed pics.

Last edited:
How much is the real left side car tool compartment cover ship to 95133?

thumbnail.jpg

Do you still have the rear slide-out cup holder assembly? Should be an easy snag :). My zip is 97202. Thanks!

img_9192-png.1696671
Hi Bryan, I haven't yet heard from you about the rear cupholder assembly, is it still available? I'm also interested in the interior trim piece at the bottom of the rear hatch:

images.jpg

Please let me know, thanks!

Was the splash shield/skid plate claimed? I saw the front portion was requested, but if the larger portion was available, how much for the bolts? Mine are all missing.

Is the battery tie down available? All shipped to 32205. Thanks!

are the underside 2 front splash shields available/intact? If so cost including shipping to CA 90034.
Any pics are appreciated.
Thanks.

Looking for rear passenger window motor and rear springs if available

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom