Buyin', Sellin', and Tradin' (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll see about getting them over there on Monday if you can let him know

Last edited:
Any one here have 60/62 parts for sale?

I have a complete cylinder head with cams and everything off of a 97 FZJ80. I pulled this off of Onurs truck myself.

Edit 04/09 Wow i was way off on what i originally said about the head. I did pull it myself, it is complete and stored well. But i was told tonight it was rebuilt a long time ago back in 2006 or so. About 100,000 miles ago. That was 100% my mistake about its history. Sorry guys. But it is what it is if anyone is still interested in it. Call it $150 local FTF in Atlanta

Last edited:
Oem skid plate and driveshaft together: Free together
F6DE9B3A-0BFA-40D3-9C37-C9A7F4720656.jpeg

767592E2-76ED-420C-9614-F6E8BA28CAE0.jpeg

61F1BA07-69CD-4AA3-B84A-B68784AB792C.jpeg

Oem tan 3rd row seats in great shape: $150 trying to get this moved, willing to meet for transaction.
82DA53A2-CA54-4714-92EE-F28C9C5C96DE.jpeg

Last edited:
I have a complete cylinder head with cams and everything off of a 97 FZJ80. I pulled this off of Onurs truck. I think it was rebuilt around 20,000 ago should be GTG. Stored inside at this time. I would love to keep it but I will be moving and it is just too big. $200 delivered in Metro Atlanta?
Still have it for sale?

sorry double post

FF53D73A-BE30-42DB-A071-E22DC3BB2767.jpeg

I'm looking for stock-ish wheels/tires fof my FJ40. Also, looks like I may be needing a transmission rebuild due to tough shifting so I'm looking for a spare tranny for my 2F.

I
I have a TON of parts, I used to cut up crusiers where they were plenitful and cheap in the late 90s, I still have some parts left over... I brought a few tubs of mostly 40 parts to Atlanta in my recent move... I want to get rid of these things, while I get a foothold in my new job...hit me up with what you need. 40, some 60/62 parts and some fzj80 parts... if I do not have it here, it will take a few weeks to get it if I have it in Royston.

Off the top of my head I know I have a 3 speed transmission adn transfer case from a 55 with a front and rear pto gear box with a front shaft and pillow block and a few ujoints

early fj55 rolling chassis, frame, axles, steering parts, springs, driveshafts.. NOT PARTING OUT

I recently cut up a 60 frame and have frame mounts.. like the flanges to hold the body and springs etc..

fj40 manual steering gear box
new fj40 hub caps
some fj60 wheels

late fj40 wheels, non hub cap version
4.11 diffs that need rebuilding
rolling engine cradle made from fj60 frame
rebuilt but not perfect fj60 short block with trans and transfer attached,
3fe head and associated parts for 2fe conversion
lots of small parts
teq adjustable mirrors, new in box
some ambulance doors, semi rough
I think I have some late model doors, semi rough too
drive shafts
radiator cradles
1980 fj40 bib and ??

lots of small parts

not cruiser, but I have a Victor oxy acet torch hose and regulator set, with handle, but no cutting head or brazing heads

just ask, make an offer...
I could use the FJ40 wheels and the gearbox. Price?

Last edited:
Looking for a roll cage for a '71 FJ40. Anyone have something like a Metal Tech Family cage they are looking to part with? I would like something that is more full coverage than a stock cage.
Thanks,
Andrew

I have a set of LC 80 series OME heavy springs to pass on $200. also have a set of 1978 FJ 40 seat belts new still in the box from SOR. $100. im in FL but travel to N. Georgia often

Last edited:
PM sent.

Big Heavy Duty FJ40 Front Winch Bumper For Sale. Pictures show what it looks like installed. Good Condition ready to mount with bolts included. Not sure of the brand I thought it was an ARB but not sure. If anyone knows for sure please add. $350

Located in Newnan Georgia.
Will ship if Fastenal will take (I have had them deny shipments going west lately)
404 819-6943

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom