Pig Party 2018 T shirt Sale (1 Viewer)

What size(s) PP18 shirt would you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiserjunktion

Cruiserjunktion@gmail.com
GOLD Star
Threads
40BF05F0-E42D-425A-B7E5-53D696B63D03.jpeg
Although the design hasn’t been 100% finialized, I’m now taking orders for Pig Party ‘18 shirts.

You do not need to attend the event to buy a shirt. Shirts are $10 each delivered to the event or $15 each + $3 shipping to those who would like a shirt(s) mailed to them.

I will leave this poll open for 14 days (EOM) before placing the order. Shirts will be printed and shipped the first week of June. Please vote for the size(s) you would like and also post a response to this thread with the same info (sizes and quantities) as well as if you will be paying via paypal or at the event. Orders will be placed off of you written response, not off of the poll.

If you have already contacted me about shirts, please fill out the poll and respond to the thread as well. I will be using it as the sole guide for placing PP ‘18 t-shirt orders.

My paypal address is: cruiserjunktion@gmail.com Please include a size (and shipping address if you want it mailed) with your payment. Cash will also accepted at the event.

Deo

40BF05F0-E42D-425A-B7E5-53D696B63D03.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks Deo. I'd like to buy one XL. Will the T's have the flappy sleeves like the one its the picture? The "fitted" ones are a bit more stylish IMHO.

Looking forward to seeing you next month.

Hank

[QUOTE="Hank Tank, post: 11672079, member: 109609 Will the T's have the flappy sleeves like the one its the picture? The "fitted" ones are a bit more stylish IMHO.

Looking forward to seeing you next month.

Hank[/QUOTE]

I am with Hank "fitted" would be nice

I’ll make sure the orders are printed comfy soft shirts.

I see you also voted for a youth medium. Did you want one of those as well?
Thanks man. Would that fit a 4 year old or is that more of a 10 year old size?

View attachment 1702923 Although the design hasn’t been 100% finialized, I’m now taking orders for Pig Party ‘18 shirts.

You do not need to attend the event to buy a shirt. Shirts are $10 each delivered to the event or $15 each + $3 shipping to those who would like a shirt(s) mailed to them.

I will leave this poll open for 14 days (EOM) before placing the order. Shirts will be printed and shipped the first week of June. Please vote for the size(s) you would like and also post a response to this thread with the same info (sizes and quantities) as well as if you will be paying via paypal or at the event. Orders will be placed off of you written response, not off of the poll.

If you have already contacted me about shirts, please fill out the poll and respond to the thread as well. I will be using it as the sole guide for placing PP ‘18 t-shirt orders.

My paypal address is: cruiserjunktion@gmail.com Please include a size (and shipping address if you want it mailed) with your payment. Cash will also accepted at the event.

Deo

View attachment 1702923
Thanks for making the great tshirts! Xl plz

2 Adult xl please

Thank for the effort

One adult xl please & thanks, I’m in Canada but my buddy has a mailbox stateside if need be.

Again thanks for supporting our habit...I guess I need to stop playing dinosaur and get the PayPal thing figured out!

I'm in for 2 shirts - both Adult XL. Can send payment in whatever your preferred method.

I’d like 2 shirts:

1x adult medium
1x adult large

I will be paying cash at the event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom