TFL 2018 LC vs H2 Offroad (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TeCKis300

GOLD Star
Threads
Pretty tame video, but a descent review of a bone stock 2018 LC being put through its paces off-road.

Versus an old school modded Hummer H2.

So they took a modified Hummer and a stock LC on a DIRT ROAD.

My 1980 Volkswagen Rabbit Diesel could have done that terrain.

Only thing they proved was that they know zilch about how to test vehicles(!!!).

Last edited:
Click bait.

Hilarious, I’m glad he turned his center diff on for that dirt road...

Go to 8:04 minute of this video. Wonder what this LC driver thought of their off road experience...

100% agree. I can’t stand their videos actually and am always surprised they are getting as popular as they are considering how generally clueless all of them are.

I laugh, Ive seen a few. He uses Switzerland trail as his benchmark for offroad comparisons. Its such a joke and he is as TonyP perfectly says, a boob.

I laugh, Ive seen a few. He uses Switzerland trail as his benchmark for offroad comparisons. Its such a joke and he is as TonyP perfectly says, a boob.
Oh I know right, I’ve never seen such clueless off road driving skills and comparisons in my life.

I couldn't handle this guy anymore after trying to watch the Switzerland trail Tacoma test.

Ugh TFL...

...and how is a H2, made from 2002-2009, “old school.”

Haha!
Jinx!
That was what First raised my eyebrows at the beginning. :) Apparently they assume that anything boxy rather than rounded means it’s old?

Pacer roundness, anyone?? ;)

I used to like the TFL guys, but saw their review of the TLC (before I purchased one). I thought what the He**? Roman clearly got that one wrong. They did a few others of the TLC that seemed to be a bit more even handed but still not a real comparision when Andre and the other guy went up a snow cover hill, comparing it to a trip up the same hill in a Y60 Nissan without snow. Actually seemed pretty fair, Nissan needs a few handy caps to compete.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom