LCA castle nut part # (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ga12r1

The "triple locked" troll himself...
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.cruisersontherocks.com
Does anyone have the part number for castle nut for the factory LCA ball joint?

Nearly two weeks ago among other things I decided to replace the bushings and ball joints on my 2000 LX LCAs. I did the drivers side first and had such a bad time pressing out everything that I decided to take off the passenger side and take to Toyota to press out the old and in the new. I figured they had those cool “SSTs” so it would be easy for them. Long story short when I got the arm back and tried to install I found they had bent the side that goes over bushing #2 by about 2 inches!!!o_O After a not so pleasent conversation they agreed to order a new LCA. Three days later they called to say it’s in. So I send the wife by to pick it up and of course she comes home with a Chinese auto zone arm(and it’s drivers side:bang:). Not cool, we specified we wanted a Toyota part. After another unpleasant conversation they ordered a Toyota LCA and the wife picked it up today. A week from the day I planned to finish:doh:.

So I get home this evening ready to button things up and low and behold there’s no castle nut on the ball joint! I had no idea. I thought the LCAs shipped with everything! In the weeks time since all of this started I’ve cleaned up and threw away the old nuts. So I’m so close to the end but I need 1 nut! Does anyone have the part number for the castle nut?

I can’t believe all of this happened because I tried to save myself some hassle! Talk about a backfire!!

NUT(FOR SUSPENSION UPPER ARM), RH/LH - 9017118003

PIN, COTTER - 9025204009
This is golden! I must've kicked the castle nut to some corner of the garage because I cant find it anywhere. Irdered this part number ans should have it in my hand tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom