Local For Sale/Wanted Section! (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Super interested. Not sure Ill be able to swing out this week. Ill work on it.

It's not going anywhere. PM me when you want to grab it.

Pm sent. Interested.
I'll take some picks this Friday. I travel for a living, and will be outa town till then. $250 for the Snap top. $350 for the newer ones.
Stay tuned.....for the picks.

I am looking for a mini truck, 40 0r 60 series front axle to swap discs on my '72 FJ40. I am willing to drive pretty much in the PA/DE/NJ/southern NY area. Let me know if you have one or have a lead on one you could pass along to me.

I am looking for a mini truck, 40 0r 60 series front axle to swap discs on my '72 FJ40. I am willing to drive pretty much in the PA/DE/NJ/southern NY area. Let me know if you have one or have a lead on one you could pass along to me.
Calling @Pacer

Free machinist's reamers. Will ship for $10, or bring to next club run.

Reamers.JPG

Check the CLCC For Sale section, rolling chassis in VA for $500.

been interested in, but don't knw enough about them to go after one with over 200k miles on it yet.

I'm clueless on the 100 series. Ben @fireball knows a lot about them...

200k is not a lot on the 100 series. I am sitting at 235k and purchased at 174k. They regularly run into the 300k and over. Rocker and frame rust seem to be an issue locally, but that goes for every other Toyota truck as well in our region.

I agree with elk. They are stout as hell even though a bit more creampuffish in regards to the suspension/axle choices Toyota went with to appease us comfy wanting Americans. I'd love to get my hands on a 105 series, but I highly doubt you could legally import one of those, and if I could I'd never be able to afford it.

Factory LOCKED 1996 80 series, 225K miles, needs some attention. Clear title.

I was going to strip this, but it's been sitting here for a year now and it has to go.
Starts and drives, engine sounds great, but the trans shifts hard and late. I have not spent any time diagnosing this, but do have a perfectly good one, also from a '96, that is included. Front axle sounds like it wants to eat itself, needs birfs and a rebuild.
Rust is not very bad, truck came out of Southern Maryland.

$2000 for club members, $2250 for anyone else. Located in Phoenixville, 19460

001.JPG
010.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
003.JPG

Interior is as worn as you would expect for the mileage.

016.JPG
027.JPG
019.JPG
020.JPG
024.JPG

Underneath is not too rusty, exhaust is aftermarket and resonator is rusted out

032.JPG
033.JPG
034.JPG
035.JPG
036.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread