The FJ Company - 1964 FJ45LV Signature Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That looks fantastic!

Wow! just wow! I admire you work.

5 Speed ready

image_5a4f751b46050_The-FJ-Company-1964-FJ45-LV-Land-Cruiser---Red-FJ45-15408---Restoration_048.jpg

the powerful, yet pleasant 1GR-FE 4.0L

image_5a4f75653d5e1_The-FJ-Company-1964-FJ45-LV-Land-Cruiser---Red-FJ45-15408---Restoration_051.jpg

So what motor/trans/transfer case is that?

Not sure on the T-Case

If you are using a 1GR, isn’t there a 6 speed available?
Yes, I think some folks have tried the conversion with a 6-speed, but I'm not sure how that's gone. Some concerns are the length of the rear driveshaft (in shorter wheelbase applications), axle off-set, and a number of other issues. Plus our next evolution of this drivetrain platform limits us to the 5-speed, something we'll announce at the next SEMA show.

This build is coming along great, getting very close to completion. Check out some of our custom features and modifications that make this truck a "Signature"

Lots of measuring, design and development going into the various bits and pieces

image_5a74d11537385_The-FJ-Company-1964-FJ45-LV-Land-Cruiser---Red-FJ45-15408---Restoration_068.jpg

Our custom sound system utilizes top of the line JL components. This along with close attention to detail provides a great sound with a super clean looks.

image_5aecce1a24f43_The-FJ-Company-1964-FJ45-LV-Land-Cruiser---Red-FJ45-15408---Restoration_098.jpg

4 wheel disc brakes, full stainless-steel exhaust, additional insulation to keep the heat out

image_5afb2e92ddc92_1964-FJ45LV-4_FJ45-15408---Rustic-Green---Kamal-M-Sultan-Aleisa-Studio_027.jpg

Finishing touches are happening

image_5aecce58e1d57_The-FJ-Company-1964-FJ45-LV-Land-Cruiser---Red-FJ45-15408---Restoration_096.jpg

Final pics coming soon!!!

Beautiful build.

Are any of those pieces in the r and d picture gonna be available separate for purchase?

That would be nice if the window cranks, door levers, trim rings, and front door plugs were available.
You would have the market corned.

Very nice build, just wondering why you orientate the driveshafts as you do? I always thought the slip yokes go to the tc end.

Very nice build, just wondering why you orientate the driveshafts as you do? I always thought the slip yokes go to the tc end.

Toyota put a DC joint at the tcase on some 4x4 rear drive shafts. This one looks like what’s in my 4Runner

We do have requests for our parts a lot, hopefully we can offer these for sale soon!

Looks like you are sending part models off to be built by a 3rd party? Someone with a large database of models could do well as a middleman getting obscure parts built for folks like us ;)

Looks like you are sending part models off to be built by a 3rd party? Someone with a large database of models could do well as a middleman getting obscure parts built for folks like us ;)

Yep - we have a couple of CNC shops that take care of our designs.

Is the drivetrain out of a 70 series 1GR powered 'Cruiser?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom