Headlight conversion 7” round (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

They are driving/off road lights. I moved my signals to the corners. They are crazy bright and fit pretty well.

Mind posting a link to them? That is an idea I had a while back but could never find anything that fit right.

Hopefully overwhelmed with orders.

Not building these lights now. Not enough orders, it’s just not happening. I can’t order laser cutting unless I fill a full 4x10 sheet, it becomes way too expensive to have small orders cut. I will keep this thread updated if it changes, or perhaps start a new thread that says “for sale now”. Sorry everyone, I thought there was more interest in these, but I was wrong. Or perhaps my design just isn’t that appealing. Doesn’t really matter, I need 10 orders or close to that and I’m nowhere near 10, so it is what it is.

Not building these lights now. Not enough orders, it’s just not happening. I can’t order laser cutting unless I fill a full 4x10 sheet, it becomes way too expensive to have small orders cut. I will keep this thread updated if it changes, or perhaps start a new thread that says “for sale now”. Sorry everyone, I thought there was more interest in these, but I was wrong. Or perhaps my design just isn’t that appealing. Doesn’t really matter, I need 10 orders or close to that and I’m nowhere near 10, so it is what it is.

For me it was price. I was hoping for around $185 max but I understand you have to make money. Everything with these LCs is expensive. Not sure why I was hoping this would be different. Love the design and how it looks but I can't justify spending $400+ for some different shaped lights.

For me it was price. I was hoping for around $185 max but I understand you have to make money. Everything with these LCs is expensive. Not sure why I was hoping this would be different. Love the design and how it looks but I can't justify spending $400+ for some different shaped lights.

Exactly my thoughts as well. Price point is too high. I like the design and would rock it for sure. If I’m being honest, I was hoping it would somehow look even more like a 60 than it does.

Voodu,

I saw your MOJO duck flying in the garage, lol

Gman

Understood. Building them from steel is not cheap or simple. I did my best.

No doubt man. They look great. There’s a lot of things I wish I could afford on these 80s. These are no exception.

Those look awesome! On my wish list for sure.

FLove the design and how it looks but I can't justify spending $400+ for some different shaped lights.

Please Note that this upgrade is not only for looks but it gives you the option to improve your headlight output significantly by choosing any 7in LED or HID headlight option. aka headlights made in 2018 are 100x better than ones on the stock 80s

Please Note that this upgrade is not only for looks but it gives you the option to improve your headlight output significantly by choosing any 7in LED or HID headlight option. aka headlights made in 2018 are 100x better than ones on the stock 80s

Right, but that's not the total price in that case. If you're upgrading lights too it'll be closer to $700 or $800 and then I'd just rather have some very good projectors.

^This. Not only does it look cool, it provides an upgrade path for new, better performing and readily available light technology. I'd be in for a headlight/grille combo. Yeah, it's not cheap but high quality custom work never is, and I think a good investment for folks who are planning to keep their rigs for a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom