Local For Sale/Wanted Section! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm looking for some old 60 series sheet metal.
Specifically a tail gate, lift gate and left rear door.
Rusty is fine, this is for the alignment of a left rear quarter replacement.

Pickup rears 4:88s rear has an auburn lsd.
From an 86 non turbo truck.
No clue what theyre worth.

Also have a rebuild 22r with a couple thousand miles on it....sitting indoors the last two decades...cylinders oiled and turned over by hand a few times a year.

20180508_085632.jpg

SOR bolt on rear bumper with receiver hitch for FJ40.

Soft tops for sale for FJ40.
I have 2 Besttop soft tops, 2 1-piece doors, and 2 2-piece doors without latch handles.
I also have a soft top with snaps along the bottom. This was before Besttop bought out Tiger Top. You have to install snaps along the rim of the tub so the bottom of the soft top will snap on.
They are all in great shape. Windows are clear. I am pretty sure all the pieces are there. One of them may need the front window channel. You can still get those from Besttop. I haven't checked on the door latches, though.

Besttop sells the latch handles for $84.

Last edited:
Pickup rears 4:88s rear has an auburn lsd.
From an 86 non turbo truck.
No clue what theyre worth.

Also have a rebuild 22r with a couple thousand miles on it....sitting indoors the last two decades...cylinders oiled and turned over by hand a few times a year.
Killin' me here. I wanna commit to putting fj62 axles under my Trekker, but stuff like this keeps popping up.

Killin' me here. I wanna commit to putting fj62 axles under my Trekker, but stuff like this keeps popping up.

Its an ifs truck.
I thought i had attached a pic.

Soft tops for sale for FJ40.
I have 2 Besttop soft tops, 2 1-piece doors, and 2 2-piece doors without latch handles.
I also have a soft top with snaps along the bottom. This was before Besttop bought out Tiger Top. You have to install snaps along the rim of the tub so the bottom of the soft top will snap on.
They are all in great shape. Windows are clear. I am pretty sure all the pieces are there. One of them may need the front window channel. You can still get those from Besttop. I haven't checked on the door latches, though.

Besttop sells the latch handles for $84.

Pm sent. Interested.

Anyone have a side mounted awning they are not using or looking to get rid of? Looking for one for the weekend to test and see if I like it. But would possibly be looking at purchasing.

Anyone have a side mounted awning they are not using or looking to get rid of? Looking for one for the weekend to test and see if I like it. But would possibly be looking at purchasing.

I have a CVT awning you can borrow. Need a roof rack to mount it. If you like it we can make a deal. I only used it one time. Located in Phoenixville.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom