For Sale Disassembled 1HZ Engine (w/ turbo) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

By the way i am working on a 1997 40TH anniversary and have problems with the engine parts so with these it can be completed.
thanks
Angelo

So what’s the price on this pile of 1HZ parts?

I’m in Portland. Interested, price?

Asking 4K but willing to discuss. As I mentioned, the main thing it’s missing is a cam, otherwise everything else is pretty much there.

Did a bit of checking on the going rate for built 1HZ motors these days and it seems they are clocking in between 4500-5000 so I believe I'm a bit high for what I'm asking. Dropping to $3200 but also like to point out that this includes most of the necessary bits to make this a turbo 1HZ for a bit of extra fun.

Leit,

I'm still interested in talking to you about this... Not sure if you have anyone asking for parts but we might be able to work something out...

Hope you are well! I'm glad your enjoying Europe!

Hello ! are you selling spareparts or as a whole engine ? i see evebody is asking for spare parts ! i will like to know what do you have in stock to sell.
thank you
Angelo

Hey All,

I had to look back at these pictures for something and realized that Leit @Leitrum3 never marked this as sold. The engine is still in parts, but no plans to sell individual parts at this time. If anyone is interested in buying the engine rebuilt, we could possibly make something work. Feel free to message me and we can discuss options.

Hey All,

I had to look back at these pictures for something and realized that Leit @Leitrum3 never marked this as sold. The engine is still in parts, but no plans to sell individual parts at this time. If anyone is interested in buying the engine rebuilt, we could possibly make something work. Feel free to message me and we can discuss options.

Where is it located?

I've got some interest.....

Stockton CA right now. I may reserve some parts so some may need to be sources as part of the build.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom