Meeting in Pottstown? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Jennifer is asking for a rough number of people attending and for ideas of what we'd like to see them demonstrate so that she can get things locked down. They don't have a "list" of demonstrations, but will do their best to accommodate us. Just some general ideas:
  • comparison of products and what to use in a particular situation (like their rust coatings or other paint products)
  • specific tools you'd like to see or compare (welders, sheet metal tools, plasma torches, etc)
  • powder coating
  • body tools
Post up your ideas for a presentation and whether you're able to make it on May 26th. If people can't make it for May, I can check on dates for June.

I’m out of town the last 2 weeks of May so won’t be able to make this one but I’ll be anxious to hear how it goes. I’ll hope to make the next one!

I'd like to see a 2 post lift. I also would like to see a long body pneumatic grinder that they use on tv.

I should probably point out sly fox brewery and manatawny still works are both a stones throw from Eastwood.

Sounds like we have an after meeting meeting then. :cheers:

Last edited:
Count me in for the meeting and I would be interested in the powder coating.

Ok, they're asking for a head count so that they can schedule the meeting - it's just penciled in now.

Going back through the thread, here are the people who gave commitments - others said they'd be interested or maybe, but weren't definite:
  • PAToyota
  • Crusha
  • YotaFun
  • Brian
  • Ricks4Runr

We're going to need more than a half dozen people for them to do this.

Possible topics:
  • Rust prevention
  • Powder Coating
  • Individual Tools
They've said that they can go over individual tools on a one-on-one or small group basis - basically most anything available in their catalog as far as smaller tools. However, items such as vehicle lifts and other large stuff is not on display.

If we want to do this, post up if you're definitely coming and I'll keep the list updated.

I can commit to the 26th.

How do you like to go down?

I'm flying down, renting a 26 ft truck, filling it with ten bikes and four pallets of vintage Triumph/Ducati parts and driving it home...

Unfortunately, I have to pull the plug on this. They're looking for more than a half dozen people to be able to put this together. Perhaps we can try for another time of year?

Unfortunately, I have to pull the plug on this. They're looking for more than a half dozen people to be able to put this together. Perhaps we can try for another time of year?

Appreciate the effort!

I’d be interested in another time. We’ll be out of town Memorial Day weekend and couldn’t commit this time around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom