Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD- Truck Vault secure storage was mounted in Toyota Sequoia - $400 OBO SOLD (Springfield)

I purchased this TruckVault new and had it shipped from WA state. I reinstalled the 3rd row seats which were removed for the installation and use of this TruckVault prior to selling the Sequoia. This vault should fit the entire First generation (2000-2007) of Sequoia's and perhaps the second generation also. It won't fit in my 80 without folding the second row seats and I don't want to do that.

Size / dimensions: 49.5" deep x 50.25" wide x 13.5". Grey carpeted, Oak faced drawers with push button locks.

This unit was over $2400 new exclusive of shipping. I also have two long & three short dividers plus extra carpeting to allow custom configuration of the drawers to meet your needs. This model has two Magnum height (10 1/8") drawers which are sufficiently tall for golf bags, scuba tanks, scoped rifles, etc. depending on your needs. My unit has the cyber lock not requiring separate keys. We used this on Scout trips, family vacations, as a soccer coach etc. and it was always great to have secure storage out of sight in the vehicle.

00Q0Q_44yFo8sfNgo_50x50c.jpg

00g0g_7Db7X7dgsB0_50x50c.jpg
00C0C_gZRKM40QCs3_50x50c.jpg
00808_2xdYH7inbCe_50x50c.jpg

Hit me up here or call 703-298-9887

Last edited:

Yakima round load bar system for Lexus LX470. Everything listed below $125.
Qty (2) bars @ 67"
Qty (4) feet for factory Lexus LX470 roof rails
Qty (12) lock cores. With (1) key. 4 of the 12 are installed on the load feet. All are keyed identically.
Condition is good/very good. Used only a couple of times. The feet are the older design, but function perfectly. These fit my 2002 LX.

Pics are hopefully attached below.

View attachment 1631700

View attachment 1631701

View attachment 1631702

Still available. Found a second key.
Would love for this setup to find a new home. How about $80?

If you're going with the MT tube fenders you will not need to salvage anything from a stock fender.

If you're going with the MT tube fenders you will not need to salvage anything from a stock fender.
I understand you need to reuse the fender aprons... And I am going to put them up higher than the stock fenders and thus have to trim the aprons.

Have a nice pair of white driver side doors from a 97 80 series. Truck they came from was hit on the passenger front. Very good condition includes door panels (gray). Price $125 each can deliver to VA. Best to email me shmukter@pa.metrocast.net
How about I make these doors FREE. Come get one or the other or both. They were in the top of my garage before I reorganized a bit to make room for my FJ40 hardtop and doors.They are now sitting outside the garage and if nobody speaks up for them they will be gone by the end of the upcoming week. N ice doors!

Correct, you will keep the aprons. I misread your initial post.

I have an apron with the clearance light cut out that you can have. Let me know if you're interested and I'll make sure it's for the driver's side.

Correct, you will keep the aprons. I misread your initial post.

I have an apron with the clearance light cut out that you can have. Let me know if you're interested and I'll make sure it's for the driver's side.
I'll take what you have Bob. Thanks!

Who was looking for a project 4Runner? Stump? And it's only in Staunton.

For Sale - 1985 4Runner EFI Staunton VA

1985 Toyota 4Runner
22RE leaks oil (valve cover)
Solid front axle
Runs drives and stops
New battery
New front brakes
New front caliper
Needs some work including exhaust etc to pass inspection.
Great project rig
Some body rust above the rear wheel wells
No frame rot only superficial surface rust

$1500

A3B75BC3-F2BD-43A1-BBF8-62216DE867EB.jpeg
Looking to sell a 1964 swb Land Rover and possibly a 1959 LWB Rover. The SWB was running when parked several years ago. The owner lived near Burke and used to drive down near harrisonburg every weekend and owned some acreage almost to wv. If you have a buddy that is into land rovers, send him my way.

I also could turn these into a killer office desk, liquor cabinet or bar.

Located in harrisonburg

A33CB7E8-8575-4871-9E96-BE3E569C8E4E.jpeg

D7FA6F62-B563-442A-B7A3-CAB490899772.jpeg

View attachment 1697437 Looking to sell a 1964 swb Land Rover and possibly a 1959 LWB Rover. The SWB was running when parked several years ago. The owner lived near Burke and used to drive down near harrisonburg every weekend and owned some acreage almost to wv. If you have a buddy that is into land rovers, send him my way.

I also could turn these into a killer office desk, liquor cabinet or bar.

Located in harrisonburg

View attachment 1697438

View attachment 1697439

Ohhh! I owned a '67 SIIA 109 SW! Still bummed I had to sell it before moving to Japan. Got anymore pictures of the frame/ interior?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom