Metal-Tech 4x4 Bumper/Slider Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.metaltech4x4.com

Details:

• Simply place your order online during the sale period for any of our Metal-Tech 4x4 or OPOR bumpers and sliders
  • Upon checkout use the code "GROUPBUY18" to get your first tier discount
  • Orders will ship right away depending on available inventory
  • As the discount tiers increase so will your discount
  • When the sale ends we will then issue refunds for the difference
Please contact us if you have any questions. 503-822-1111 or info@metaltech4x4.com
Thanks! :)

-Chris

Last edited:
Tube fenders are sort of sliders...aren't they? Well, if you use your regular fenders like this they are: :doh:
flop.jpeg

That is your cage in the picture as well...
The fender is the only thing I damaged, so it accelerated my purchase of tube slid... er... fenders.

Is the stage zero Goblin still available? Didn't see it on the site. Interested, but want the bare steel so we can paint it to match the sliders.

Thanks

Do the sliders work with the drop brackets on a 97 80?

You guys still selling the tube bumper for the 80 series? If so, what’s the price for the small stinger version? Thanks

Last edited:
@MT4x4 Can you confirm the OPOR slider has a dimpled plate at the rear section? I sent an email to you guys and i got a reply saying this is how it ships. But i see a lot of other images too which just has the middle plate. Please confirm so i can make sure I get my order correct.

100_8637.JPG

Tube fenders are sort of sliders...aren't they? Well, if you use your regular fenders like this they are: :doh:
View attachment 1691103
That is your cage in the picture as well...
The fender is the only thing I damaged, so it accelerated my purchase of tube slid... er... fenders.
You didn't even break off the mirror. Nice job. The Tic held up well.

@MT4x4 Can you confirm the OPOR slider has a dimpled plate at the rear section? I sent an email to you guys and i got a reply saying this is how it ships. But i see a lot of other images too which just has the middle plate. Please confirm so i can make sure I get my order correct.

Im assuming by the pictures you are asking about the 80 Series sliders? Yes they do have dimple step plates for both the front and back seat doors. Plates are on the kickouts and the picture you attached is correct. The pics on our site need to be updated, sorry about that! :) Thanks!

-Chris

Im assuming by the pictures you are asking about the 80 Series sliders? Yes they do have dimple step plates for both the front and back seat doors. Plates are on the kickouts and the picture you attached is correct. The pics on our site need to be updated, sorry about that! :) Thanks!

-Chris

Sweet, thanks, looking forward to getting my hands on these soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom