Meeting Tuesday May 1 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TeddyBoy

Knighted by the King of MUD himself
Threads
Website
www.novatelco.com
1 st day of the month, gotta be good luck for something right?

Meeting details are same as usual, Fuddruckers at Northpoint, we usually sit int he back where it's quiet. Officially starts at 7:30 but we like to socialize so come early.

If you drive by and dont see any cruisers dont be surprised, not too many are street-able any more.

1 st day of the month, gotta be good luck for something right?

Meeting details are same as usual, Fuddruckers at Northpoint, we usually sit int he back where it's quiet. Officially starts at 7:30 but we like to socialize so come early.

If you drive by and dont see any cruisers dont be surprised, not too many are street-able any more.
Where's that at?

Great meeting you all, I’m open to planned trail rides, LC100 still stock, will be putting on new tires soon, and removing stock steps.

Teddy

GSMTR registration is closed, so let me know if still possible to get primitive camp site, I’m interested in going.

Thanks

Great meeting you all, I’m open to planned trail rides, LC100 still stock, will be putting on new tires soon, and removing stock steps.

Teddy

GSMTR registration is closed, so let me know if still possible to get primitive camp site, I’m interested in going.

Thanks

PRE registration is closed, can always show up and have fun. This crowd aint gonna run anyone off unless you're in camp blaring RAP music at 3AM and ALL your LED lights are on. :moon:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom