Arizona Cardinals Talk (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Palmer today. Hopefully Fitz is up to braking in a new arm.

I think he is waitin to see who is going to be the next head coach and who will be the quarterback before making a final decision about retiring.

I hope you're right.

I think the Cards knew BA and Palmer were both hanging it up and that's why they offered Larry a year extension. He will wait until after the Season Ticket deposits are due to make his announcement. He needs less than 400 yards to get to #2 all time but it's hard to learn a new system with a new QB at his age.

What do you football fans think of the new coaches?

Any predictions/thoughts on who our QB will be? we have zero QB's under contract:
some names I've heard:
* Kirk cousins (this will cost so much we wont be able to sign much anyone else and stay under the cap - we don't have much room there so unlikely we can afford him?)
* or draft a QB of the future? move up in the draft to get a "good one"? If this is the case we would want a veteran that can take the reins until the youngster is ready. Who would that be? Josh McCown has actually pretty impressive stats. How about Tyrod Taylor? Others? not a fan of Ostweiller.

Does the decision of who will be our QB affect is Larry Legend comes back?

What are your thoughts?

Murf

Signing Bradford on a one year deal tells me the Cards are going after someone in the draft. Just hope they don't give up the farm to do it!

next week or so should bring some interesting results

Murf

I was really sad to see Kareem Martin go to Free Agency. That kid played well in a back up role over the years, good special teams player, and really stepped up this last season when Golden went down.

And turning loose AP, I see that as good news that David Johnson will be back 100 percent.:cool:

Draft so far :clap::bounce::bounce2:

I thought, No way they were going to land either of the Josh's.

Draft so far :clap::bounce::bounce2:

I thought, No way they were going to land either of the Josh's.

worked out better than I could imagine! top rated passer in many publications and we snagged him. AWESOME!

Like what I see so far..:hmm:

A lot has changed since this thread started almost 4 years ago to the day. This year will be interesting with a run game focus. I think the team will be better than the so-called experts saying they will have one of the worst records this year. I don't agree but Im an optimistic homer :rolleyes:

in 8 years of season tickets, I think these are the best so far...GO CARDS!!

OffRoadRage @norm, I think we are sitting in the same section with you again - just a dozen or so rows down from you. We cant wait for your epic tailgates , always the best!

CARDS.jpg

Now the hard part of cutting players from 90 to 53. Every year they pick up up a cut player from another team that can help them.

Cuts must be done by 4pm today. That would be a tough job

Last edited:
Tough job indeed.

Game one of the "new" Cardinals today. Very interested on how they perform.

10-4, planned my day around it.

ugh...more work to do there.

U - G - L - Y
and we had no alibi . . .

Sure glad I'm up north where I can have windows open. Watching the game the cabin started to have a funny stink inside. Have a TV out in the garage but afraid that smell would get into the LCs and be hard to get out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom