T-Shirt feeler - Now less feel, more order (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Edit: Place holder, more coming.

LCLadies copy.jpg

Last edited:
Pineapple?

Pineapple?
Not saying it is a knockoff of all those Simply Southern, Southern Fried Cotton, etc shirts. I think "inspired by" is the right term. :)

Pulled the shirts before anyone could order as there were some needed changes. It will be back up later and I will post.

T-shirt and hoodie were waiting on my doorstep after the meeting tonight. I'll be breaking them in this weekend and definitely packing them for the relic run!

T-shirt and hoodie were waiting on my doorstep after the meeting tonight. I'll be breaking them in this weekend and definitely packing them for the relic run!
Awesome. Mine didn't show yet but probably today then. Quicker turnaround than they estimated. Good news

Haven't gotten mine yet, but has been shipped

Checked my tracking info and mine hasn’t shipped yet. They are still within the fulfillment window, just weird you already got yours. Oh well, not in a hurry.

Got mine Friday.

Still not seen mine..

Still not seen mine..
Did you get an order confirmation email? Mine just shipped this week. Pretty slow but they did quote 10-13 business days from the end of the run. Really interesting is that I ordered the pineapple shirts for wife and kids, and according to the tracking info they will arrive only a day later than my first order.

Did you get an order confirmation email? Mine just shipped this week. Pretty slow but they did quote 10-13 business days from the end of the run. Really interesting is that I ordered the pineapple shirts for wife and kids, and according to the tracking info they will arrive only a day later than my first order.
Came in today! Probably the best t shirt the club has printed since I joined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom