ARB Intensity - "knockoff" or "unbranded" versions. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

185W, these units:
20171224_172348.png

I just got the quote. Its $1155 for 10 to my door shipped. $79 per light, $320 for shipping and $45 paypal fee.

So your cost is $115.50 per light. Actual packaging and shipping cost on your preferred carrier from 97007 plus a $10 fee per order ( to cover my costs for testing every light and handlng).

I have 6 lights spoken for. PM me if interested.

I will need $32 per light (shipping cost) as a desposit before I order.

I sent you a PM !

In Februari 2018 I will be traveling through Sweden and since there will only about 5 hours of daylight I figured I needed some extra lights.
Did some research and came across the "LED" knockoff's.

Today I received my pair of the lights (with clear lenses).
View attachment 1589609

I must say I'm impressed by the build quality and the amount of light for this price.
I've only tested them in my office, but will post more pics later.

I was interested in power draw, so I hooked them up to a power supply. First 11.9V:
View attachment 1589610
Power consumption: 134.47W.

Then 13.4V:
View attachment 1589611
Power consumption: 129.98W.

While I was researching these lights I could not find a whole lot about them soooo.....
I will be doing some more testing on these lights like:
- Power draw at different voltage levels;
- Temperature of the lights measured with IR camera;
- Some Lux/Lumen measurements if I can get such a device;
- A lot of pictures (manual exposure etc).

We’re you able to take anymore pics? Thanks

I would be interested in two Aurora lights if anyone is considering a group buy. Looks like a 10 light minimum order.

Aurora LED light group buy update:
I have had other projects to work on and have not placed an order. I can forward the information/quote to anyone who wants to lead this.

Here's a pic of how I mounted the lights:
Montage LED lampen verstralers.jpg

I made a steel bracked that mounts on my winch plate.
I will make a pic of the steel bracket when I take off my bumper.

I was cruising with a mate last night and he made this picture (non-edited):
IMG_2499.JPG

Hey guys,

If anyone is interested in the Aurora combo lights, I need 4 people to commit to order. PM me for details, but it should be less than $120/ light

Hey guys,

If anyone is interested in the Aurora combo lights, I need 4 people to commit to order. PM me for details, but it should be less than $120/ light

I might be interested in this as well, can you PM me the details?

Pulled the trigger on a set of Aurora 7" LED's tonight, and a set of Lightforce black covers to keep them legal (a problem where I live). Hoping they are as direct a copy as they look in pics, and the covers will fit!

Received my Aurora 7" LED lights today, they are a very quality product upon initial inspection! Very heavy (at least 1.5X heavier than my IPF Super Rally lights), the bracket is very beefy and stainless steel (not magnetic), weatherproof connectors, wiring harness was included and comes fully assembled, even included a packet of dielectric grease, mounting hardware with security bolts, so far so good! Put the bracket on one and test fit in my front bumper, JUST enough room! Like fractions of an inch in most directions. It will be a while before I get them installed and can test them out, but so far I'm very happy with them!

IMG_3414[1].JPG
IMG_3412[1].JPG
IMG_3413[1].JPG
IMG_3410[1].JPG
IMG_3411[1].JPG

Last edited:
One more from further back.

IMG_3415[1].JPG

I have an extra set of the Aurora 7" LED lights with combo pattern beams, they are new I only opened to inspect the package. I was going to install 4 on my 200 series but 2 put out more than enough light. I do not have a spare wire harness, so you will need to source one or make your own.

$330 shipped for the pair of lights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom