NEW: WARN Ascent Bumpers for Toyota Tundra (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.warn.com
Just thought I'd pass the news on: WARN will be offering its Ascent Bumpers for 2014–2018 Tundras. We will have front and rear applications available soon. Here are a couple of photos:

99777_Ascent_Tundra.jpg

Ascent-Tundra-Bumper-Front.jpg

Here is the bumper with an optional Baja-Style Grille Guard, which will be available in early 2018. We will also have a Full-Style Grille Guard that wraps around the lights and grille a bit more. It's more of a utilitarian look.

Ascent-Tundra-Bumper-Rear.jpg

Here's the rear bumper. Note, the rear winch setup was a custom one-off thing for the SEMA Show. This bumper has ports for lights and steps to access the bed, too. This one is a bit further out, but will be available in 2018.

You can find more info about the Ascent lineup here: Warn Industries - Mounting Systems & Bumpers for Jeep, Truck & SUV

- Andy

no 2nd gen bumpers :(

front looks good but the rear it's a work of art ..
Totally agree! There are so many front off-road bumpers for the Tundra, yet it seems like that noone cares that much of the rear end haha
I totally like this rear bumper. Yet the front bumper also looks good.

Just thought I'd pass the news on: WARN will be offering its Ascent Bumpers for 2014–2018 Tundras. We will have front and rear applications available soon. Here are a couple of photos:

99777_Ascent_Tundra.jpg

View attachment 1570768
Here is the bumper with an optional Baja-Style Grille Guard, which will be available in early 2018. We will also have a Full-Style Grille Guard that wraps around the lights and grille a bit more. It's more of a utilitarian look.

View attachment 1570769
Here's the rear bumper. Note, the rear winch setup was a custom one-off thing for the SEMA Show. This bumper has ports for lights and steps to access the bed, too. This one is a bit further out, but will be available in 2018.

You can find more info about the Ascent lineup here: Warn Industries - Mounting Systems & Bumpers for Jeep, Truck & SUV

- Andy
When exactly will they be available and can I pick up from the Warn factory (with an IH8MUD discount, of course)?

Oh, yeah. Watching this thread and waiting for these to be available! Will be going on this truck:

03082964-E2D5-469E-B299-BC1904397480.jpeg

I'm looking at the Warn accent bumper for a 2017 Tundra. Now in stock at varied stores. Does anyone know if installation affects the Tundra's crash bar or crash sensors? I was looking at the SSO bull bar with winch and they have to remove the Tundra crash bar. My Toyota dealer here loves my modifications and has been helpful in picking compatible upgrades. They say, per Toyota, the SSO bumper's need to remove the factory crash bar is a no go for any liability over crash issues and sensors. No issue with ARB when I had that with a 2014 Taco, but ARB has informed me, no bumper yet for my 2017. So, back to my original question, anyone know about the install on this?

I'm looking at the Warn accent bumper for a 2017 Tundra. Now in stock at varied stores. Does anyone know if installation affects the Tundra's crash bar or crash sensors? I was looking at the SSO bull bar with winch and they have to remove the Tundra crash bar. My Toyota dealer here loves my modifications and has been helpful in picking compatible upgrades. They say, per Toyota, the SSO bumper's need to remove the factory crash bar is a no go for any liability over crash issues and sensors. No issue with ARB when I had that with a 2014 Taco, but ARB has informed me, no bumper yet for my 2017. So, back to my original question, anyone know about the install on this?

Not sure what a crash bar is, but I f you let me know I can answer your question. I had an Ascent put on this week. I do know that the crash sensors work (had someone cut in front of me on interstate today).

Not to hijack the Warn thread...but ARB should have the Tundra bumper that was at SEMA available in the next few months, June was the last I heard.

I'd like to see a pic of the new Warn with the full grille guard that protects the lights and radiator.

I've been waiting in this bumper and the new Tundra BP-51s for months...

Anyone ID these wheels? They look sort of like Icon 6 speeds without the faux-bead lock bolts. I asked the guys at ARB but completely spaced what they told me.

38101604681_d49889de0d_b.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom