BBCNN Petroglyphs Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Will I be shunned if I bring a non Toyota? Carseat doesn't fit well in the 80 and my 100 is currently under the knife for a few mods.

Shunned no, mocked, maybe.... just depends on what the ride of choice is... :flipoff2::steer:

It's up to the task (factory diff locks f&r, solid axles f&r, 560hp twin turbo v8) but I'll play it safe and have my wife take the little guy so I can bring the 80. See you all tomorrow.

Thanks for a great run everyone! That was the first time I've done any real wheeling in close to 20 years! My old Bronco did great... except for the rear bumper! It will need to be replaced soonish. My wife mentioned that she might want a 4x4 so she wheel with us under her own power! I don't know if I can afford three trail worthy vehicles...

Great fun with the group. I got some good shots with my phone so when I get a chance I will post them up.

Great fun with the group. I got some good shots with my phone so when I get a chance I will post them up.

I THOUGHT I had some good shots, but I had my camera setup wrong and pretty much none of them came out. I will post the ones that are decent when I get a chance.

Had a great time on this run. We had 10 rigs i think! I could have stayed in our lunch meadow next to the creek for hours. So no real problems other than a flat tire, some rock rash, rocker panel ding and a tweaked bumper. Not bad for this trail. I guess we could still say it is stocker friendly with an slight upgrade to a level 2 from a 1. I think the rut erosion on the trail really complicates things for the none lifted rigs. Traction was never really a problem.

Thanks to Adrian for getting us in on the right roads and keeping us HOH friendly thru the Highlands.(How was Bronco with those Cal dudes?)

Had a great time and my son in his new rig loved getting out as well. He commented on how cool and friendly everyone was.:cheers: I agree. It was fun to see all the kids out and even babies. I think there were two under 1 year old.

Thanks to all for coming. Let's do it again somewhere else:idea:. I love wheeling in the NV hills:hillbilly:

Here are a few pics I took of Craig and Kris in the rock garden.
IMG_8867.JPG
IMG_8590.JPG
IMG_3740.JPG
IMG_3745.JPG

And an action shot of my truck in it's natural habitat...

;)

IMG_2832.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom