Bj40 from Italy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hallo, I greet you from Italy, exactly from my city, Siena.

I have in my family a bj40 for many many years, and 4 years ago I started to restore it, and finally today I finished (or almost)!!!

I want to show you some pictures of the restoration and finally the final result.

bj40 - (1).jpg

bj40 - (2).jpg

bj40 - (3).jpg

bj40 - (4).jpg

bj40 - (5).jpg

Bellissimo! Love the color, more pictures of your 40 in the Italian countryside please!!

Beautiful! Can I get some more info on your wood steering wheel, and maybe a few more pictures? I love it and would like to do a wood wheel in my 40. Most of the aftermarket solutions I've seen require an adapter with a plastic filler piece that ruins the look of the column.. from what I can see yours looks perfect!

hello everyone and thanks for the welcome, and sorry if I make mistakes.

Bellissimo! Love the color, more pictures of your 40 in the Italian countryside please!!
of course!! soon I will put new photos of bj in the landscape of Siena

Beautiful! Can I get some more info on your wood steering wheel, and maybe a few more pictures? I love it and would like to do a wood wheel in my 40. Most of the aftermarket solutions I've seen require an adapter with a plastic filler piece that ruins the look of the column.. from what I can see yours looks perfect!

I've found this steering wheel! I like that too. I think they are selling in stores for vintage cars. send 2 more photos. you can see the brand

IMG_20161006_184132.jpg
IMG_20161006_184143.jpg

You've done some great work!

Is that a stock rear bumper on your truck?

Also, what's the metal framing behind the driver's seat?

yes, is a stock rear bumper with 2 bumbers and handmade protections for iron rear headlights

That looks very nice. I like the fact you kept the stock white spoke wheels, I run FJ60 and FJ62 chrome spoke wheels on my FJ40s.

Great work and great looking 40!

Love the job you did on your FJ40! The color is my favorite. But even more, I love that you’re from Italy, and Siena in particular! If there is one place that I have to declare as my favorite city, in my favorite country of Italy, it is Siena!

Post more pics of the 40 in your fabulous city please!

hello everyone and thanks for the welcome, and sorry if I make mistakes.

of course!! soon I will put new photos of bj in the landscape of Siena

I've found this steering wheel! I like that too. I think they are selling in stores for vintage cars. send 2 more photos. you can see the brand

View attachment 1679383 View attachment 1679384

yes, is a stock rear bumper with 2 bumbers and handmade protections for iron rear headlights

Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom