DMOS Shovels!!!! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
DMOS makes an amazing shovel. I have 3 different models and they are all great, strong, and light weight. The compact down to fit just about anywhere. Lifetime warranty too. Right now they are having a sale!!!!
SALE

DMOS makes an amazing shovel. I have 3 different models and they are all great, strong, and light weight. The compact down to fit just about anywhere. Lifetime warranty too. Right now they are having a sale!!!!
SALE
Looks great. They look like they would work great in the snow but how about with gravel and rocks?

I used it in the sand and it worked great. I haven't it used it in gravel yet... I heard some of the forest fire fighters used it and it worked for their needs.

Do you happen to have a picture of one amongst your gear so I can see how big it is, how you stow it, etc...? Looks great.

I will take a picture later tonight. But the Stealth and Stealth Pro when collapsed fit perfectly behind the 3rd row, looks like a speed bump in the cargo area. The Alpha shovel is a bit larger and wouldn't sit as flush to the ground.

I used it in the sand and it worked great. I haven't it used it in gravel yet... I heard some of the forest fire fighters used it and it worked for their needs.

You said you had 3 different models. Do you have the Stealth and the Alpha? How would you say they compare when shoveling snow and sand? The lifehacker review seem to imply the Stealth is better with sand and dirt, while the alpha is better in snow.

You said you had 3 different models. Do you have the Stealth and the Alpha? How would you say they compare when shoveling snow and sand? The lifehacker review seem to imply the Stealth is better with sand and dirt, while the alpha is better in snow.

4A9A0E99-5958-4D0F-B567-39958C79BCE0.jpeg

Very Nice!
Which ones work best in snow? Which work best in sand, mud and gravel?
They all work well in snow. The Alpha will move a lot more of the snow, gravel, or sand. I keep the stealth in my 200 all the time. Haven’t had a chance to really use the alpha or stealth pro yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom