♦ Copper State Classic Cruize ♦ April 22nd, 2018 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

***Anyone that attends will be encouraged to bring one old vintage anything! We will set the items up for show and tell for novelty sake. Anything from an old coin to some old camping gear? I might have something special to hand out to all attendees who participate.

I got a sneak preview this morning of one of the "old vintage something" that one of the participants is bringing. Pretty cool! Don't hesitate or don't think that your item is worth bringing or not, All the old stuff is cool and generates some interesting memories/conversation. Looking forward to the run: Thankfully if we can trust the long term weather forecast the high should be only 84 degrees and not this 100* heat wave stuff!

Would it be beyond stupid to consider taking a mostly stock 1st gen 4Runner with street tires? :hillbilly:

I'm sure you guys have already seen this but what the heck. Seems apropos for this feed.

if we can trust the long term weather forecast the high should be only 84 degrees and not this 100* heat wave stuff!

Just as long as it isn't the "Boob" stuff we've had the last 2 days.;)

Would it be beyond stupid to consider taking a mostly stock 1st gen 4Runner with street tires? :hillbilly:

That's a classic, should fit right in.:cool:
Cool to see you. :cheers:

Tried to get my truck ready this past weekend. I found out my truck is not safe to drive. I should not have checked :bang::bang:
Can't wait to see this new to you ride!
Nope, splitshot is right. See you there!

Could use a 60 mile marker and approx meet eta at the trailhead for those coming in from the South. I am planning on taking the 77 to the 177 (stopping at Maria's in Hayden for burritos to pack lunch) and heading west from Superior.

It's in the Tonto National Forest doesn't look like a permit is required from what I see on the forest service website.

Could use a 60 mile marker and approx meet eta at the trailhead for those coming in from the South. I am planning on taking the 77 to the 177 (stopping at Maria's in Hayden for burritos to pack lunch) and heading west from Superior.

I love that place but I thought it was in Winkelman?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom