Warn 8274 repro decals (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 1977 8274for in restoring, I searched but could not find any reproduction stickers for my winch. I plan on calling Warn tomorrow but wanted to see if you guys had any ideas, thanks-

...via IH8MUD app

Huh... I'll be doing the same thing tomorrow, calling Warn to see if I can get stickers, but mine is an HS9500 that's about 10 years old. I just ordered a bunch of parts for it from Summit a few minutes ago.

Update for future searches: Called Warn Customer Service, guy on the phone was really nice. He said he didn't have the exact stickers anymore, but would try to find something close and mail them to me, no charge.

rebuilt a warn 8274 last yr and got a complete set of stickers from warn.com (if I remember right they were free)

Warn has the best customer service I have ever dealt with. I have rebuilt numerous 8274s, and each time I need a decal set, they send them out free of charge.

I just got the awesome "W" sticker for my solenoid cover, but realized my plug does not screw in. I would have to drill the plastic out to get the plug out, in order to install the sticker. I saw the old literature that came with the winch, and it shows no sticker on the solenoid cover?! Could my 1977 winch not have a sticker from factory?

...via IH8MUD app

Last edited:
Thanks Eddy, I'll try and post a pic of the pamphlet that came with the winch to see what people think....

...via IH8MUD app

G'day SSCR,

I recently rebuilt a 1977 8274 and email Warn. Within a couple of weeks an envelope arrived in Australia without charge containing an assortment of decals.

The guy at Warn emailed me a few weeks later to make sure the package had arrived and told me that he had the same model winch himself.

Warn make a terrific product and offer remarkable customer assistance.

Cheers,

Ben

Got an envelope full of stickers from Warn a couple of weeks ago. Not an exact match to the ones I had to peel off but pretty close.

image.jpg
Took some red acrylic paint to my w. Contacted warn about a month ago and got the repro stickers but not the one I really needed. Now I am calling it done.
image.jpg

As an update to this thread I just called Warn looking for a set of decals. I called their customer service number and was told they no longer offer the ID plate decal but the rest were available for purchase and the part number is 38307. I was told the cost was "about $25.00". I related how I also had a Ramsey winch and they were kind enough to send replacements free.

After getting off the phone, I Googled "Warn 38307". The price is $43.87...for a few decals.

No Thanks.

Can you do one for my classic 8074 ? seems quite rare since I have not seen another one in over 10 years but I guess they must be out there. This winch has been on several trucks so far, it has been rebuilt a couple times now and gets a new control unit every few years.

IMG_7884.jpg

IMG_7885.jpg

I have a 1977 8274for in restoring, I searched but could not find any reproduction stickers for my winch. I plan on calling Warn tomorrow but wanted to see if you guys had any ideas, thanks-

...via IH8MUD app
Send me a pm. I have them.

Posting these pics up for Mojojeeper....he has them for sale and a few others ....send him a PM...his post is above mine.

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

A few more pics for Mojojeeper ...some solenoid cables he has available...

002.JPG

003.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom