Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Last edited:
Dang, I wasn't in the market for a pickup but I might have to get in. How's the interior? Cloth or leather?

Dang, I wasn't in the market for a pickup but I might have to get in. How's the interior? Cloth or leather?

Interior is cloth. SR5 trim level. No rips or stains. But in need of cleaning.

Pre facelift 2nd Gen Tundras were pretty simple in terms of design. No fancy electronics. Power seat and an internal CD changer were about all that came with SR5.

It's a middle level truck. Mid grade (SR5), mid cab (Double), mid bed (6.5). The 5.7 is a thirsty but stout beast.

Moving to proper E range truck tires made a huge difference in my opinion over the long term. The OE Ragged Tails (BFG) were an embarrassment to the platform. Never have I experienced a s***tier tire.

The Tundra is SOLD.

Thx.

Anyone have a 2F to 4spd belhousing for a FJ40? The one on my 76 is cracked.

Thanks,
Rob

I think I have one. I'll have to dig around.
Thanks Ryan, let me know if you find it. I am following leads in Richmond as well.

1C863E3D-8BF9-4760-BE47-5DFF04D2ABE3.jpeg

5491453E-AF36-43FA-B66A-1080D93F5889.jpeg
Fender flares from my ‘96 FZJ80.
***moonglow color***
Not perfect by any means and most of the mounting tabs are broken so you’ll have to do some fabrication to make it work.

Free! Pick up from Rockville,MD

Guy in stafford might have it too if no one else has it.
Toyota FJ40 Parts
I think Ryan has it. I emailed the guy in Stafford, I got a reply the next day, then nothing, no phone or emails. Not sure if he works a lot or something?

I think Ryan has it. I emailed the guy in Stafford, I got a reply the next day, then nothing, no phone or emails. Not sure if he works a lot or something?
text him. he works around machinery and can see his texts but can't hear the phone he has no smart phone so email is hit or miss. I scored a front bib and belzel for 100 from him.

Set of 5 fj80 wheels. $50. I think they will also fit IFS 4runners/pickups?

This style.
1992-Toyota-Land-Cruiser-FJ80-8-1.jpg

Yard Sale tomorrow in Alexandria. I have a bunch of parts that will be good to go at a steal as well. Ironman life springs for an FJ60/62. Rear 2" lift springs. Pretty lightly used. 48" Hi-Lift Jack. Yakima Mega Warrior basket with extension. Bunch of various parts like shocks, seat belts, bits and bops of all kinds. If you're in the area, stop by. Fire sale!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom