Events/Trails Tucson Monthly Meeting (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

24th works. I'll be brewing that day so I'll already be there anyway. I finish by 5 and can hang around for a couple hours.

The 24th sounds good.

@D_Web are you still up for planning the March Tucson ROTM? If so, depending on the date can you announce and talk about the run at the meeting?
Yep, I can put something together, need to look at dates as I'll have family coming through late in the month, so it's dependent on this.

The 24th sounds good.

Yep, I can put something together, need to look at dates as I'll have family coming through late in the month, so it's dependent on this.

Thanks Ben. It’s looking like the 24th for a meeting date. Again I will be camping/hunting that weekend, but that date seems to work for a majority and maddbaggins. I will post a separate thread for the meeting.

Bump for tonight. Not sure if we had set a time but I'm going to aim to be there around 1730.

Is there interest for an April meeting? Lots of runs going on for CSC as a whole so I thought I’d check in.

I’m in. My schedule is finally softening up.

I plan on doing the classic run up in the East Valley the weekend of the 20th, but the next weekend should be good.

I’m having a baby ‘sprinkle’ the 28th, but could do the 29th. Any opposition to a Sunday meet? I couldn’t make the last meet..

I’m having a baby ‘sprinkle’ the 28th, but could do the 29th. Any opposition to a Sunday meet? I couldn’t make the last meet..

Maybe we should shoot for a Saturday in May? Button doesn't have their food truck list up yet, but I am game to go there again.

Edit; found it.
5th- Bacon Buggy
12th- American Asian
19th- Molecular Munchies
26th- American Asian

Last edited:
Maybe we should shoot for a Saturday in May? Button doesn't have their food truck list up yet, but I am game to go there again.

Edit; found it.
5th- Bacon Buggy
12th- American Asian
19th- Molecular Munchies
26th- American Asian

Count me in. whenever.

I'd like to meet up again. 19th should be good for me as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom