Wedding Bells for Onur (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wow, I’ve been out of pocket and look at what I’ve missed. Congrats to both of you! Sometimes we just don’t know when fate comes knocking. I’m still trying to figure out what hit me in the head 34 years ago...

Wow, I’ve been out of pocket and look at what I’ve missed. Congrats to both of you! Sometimes we just don’t know when fate comes knocking. I’m still trying to figure out what hit me in the head 34 years ago...

Thank you Earl. I appreciate your sentiment.

As promised...
IMG_20180407_160604662_HDR.jpg
IMG_20180407_160607178_BURST000_COVER.jpg

Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Onur!

Congrats Onur! A quality lady, obviously, appreciating bumpers on her 100! I had to give WWFW* a 40!

* Wild Wendy Fire Woman, deep into Fish's pics if you haven't seen them.

A hearty congratulations to the happy Cruiser couple! (Wow - you shaved and everything!)

Onur, please keep us posted the next time both of you will be traveling through NM - all of us High Desert Cruisers would love to meet her.

Wooohoooo, congrats to you both!

So. AWESOME! Congratulations!!! Please let me know if you're ever in the Vermont vicinity - would love to host you guys or briefly catch up - whatever you have the bandwidth for.

I am SO STOKED for you guys! WOOOT!!!

Rob M

Congrats Onur and the MRS! I don't get on MUD much, but this was a very pleasant surprise.

Graham

So. AWESOME! Congratulations!!! Please let me know if you're ever in the Vermont vicinity - would love to host you guys or briefly catch up - whatever you have the bandwidth for.

I am SO STOKED for you guys! WOOOT!!!

Rob M

We will be in South Woodstock the weekends of June 10 and July 21. I'll be doing endurance races on my horse, and I'm willing to bet @beno would bring extra beer for you if he knew you'd show up to drink it with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom