Gold Lake 2018 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Let's make this year another big gathering hoping most of the original group shows up and bring more friends.
Wake up slackers enough with your lame excuses,@93yotasr5 , @The Machinist , @KWalkerM , @MaK92 4RnR ,@MKtaco98 , @surfpig
@Devil's Slide Doug , @landcrshr , @revoked ,@Fast Eddy ,@TYM4FUN ,@SIZZLE and the rest of you whom I can't remember.:D
:cheers:

I will see if I can find a place who can make stickers and shirts for a bargain, any design suggestion?

Oh cool, I didn’t make the slackers list...bwahaha :rofl:

^^^ You and @pilotuku were the first Slackers I mentioned. No more excuses this year like the plane had a flat in mid air and I couldn't
get out of work early B.S. Bring the kids, wives, G.F, etc.

Let's make this year another big gathering hoping most of the original group shows up and bring more friends.
Wake up slackers enough with your lame excuses,@93yotasr5 , @The Machinist , @KWalkerM , @MaK92 4RnR ,@MKtaco98 , @surfpig
@Devil's Slide Doug , @landcrshr , @revoked ,@Fast Eddy ,@TYM4FUN ,@SIZZLE and the rest of you whom I can't remember.:D

I will see if I can find a place who can make stickers and shirts for a bargain, any design suggestion?
Oh yeah, I was slacking at Rubithon the week before last year.

:flipoff2:

^^^ You and @pilotuku were the first Slackers I mentioned. No more excuses this year like the plane had a flat in mid air and I couldn't
get out of work early B.S. Bring the kids, wives, G.F, etc.

You are mean @vipergrhd :flipoff2::cheers:
Well, I need gas money:bang:

@pilotuku Hinde ko alam balat sibuyas ka pala, Joke lang mga tol.:D:rofl:
I could have loaned you gas if that's all you need.:p

@surfpig At least you had a blast at Rubithon, the year I missed the trip back in 2016 wife decided we are all going to Disneyland, my wallet
was bleeding. Hope you can swing by this year, I'm still not quite ready for Rubicon the 60 is still in hibernation.:bang:

Been waiting to weigh in here as I just can't pull the trigger yet. Those dates conlict with my family camping gig too. But I wanna go, so I'll try to work it out.

Might actually be able to attend this year! But... It will be in my new to me Ram 2500, cruiser is going up for sell :cry:

^^^ what he said, is it a diesel Ram?
Oh please Lord let it be a Diesel, please please please?

Im in! ill be leaving Thursday night of whatever weekend works for you guys

I have it penciled in. As long as I am off of my probationary period by then I can start requesting days off.

Thanks @vipergrhd for kicking this into gear. I’ll update the OP with dates and peeps. I’ll be up there with my family and a buddy in a Heep on the last Thursday of July.

8B8DD231-4623-4453-991F-F957B19CAEFA.jpeg
02430845-FFB7-4566-8101-8E3444766DF6.jpeg
99394D2F-6E4D-494F-85A4-4B7E95517FEB.jpeg

Yup diesel. Pretty dang nice truck. Got the long warranty too lol.

Gotta get the cruiser cleaned up a bit then it will be up on CL and on here.

AWESOME!! What year did you get?

I am trying to reach out to a friend that might be able to help with stickers, if any of you have an idea for design please let me know my brain is in the frying pan as we speak I just returned from Sacramento for a week of Fire pump training it was just too much to learn in a week.

Last edited:
Good to go this year! Any luck with the crawdads last year? I bought traps expecting to go but didn't make it...:frown:

Good to go this year! Any luck with the crawdads last year? I bought traps expecting to go but didn't make it...:frown:

I caught a bunch had them for dinner Saturday night

OP is updated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom