Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

anybody got a spare FJ62 steering gear box laying around???

I've got one for $3K...even comes with a free 62!! LOL :rofl:
20180402_141905.jpg

Picking up a 1999 rear axle next weekend (april 15th) all I need is the third member.

anyone with 100 series need axles shafts, brakes, housing?
Any other 80 or 100 series parts off the guy in Prescott valley parting out an 80 and 100?
I would be willing to purchase/pick up and deliver to meeting on the 20th.

I'm looking for a spare tire leveling kit from Ajik Overland or Wits End. The current owner, Wits End, doesn't have any in stock. Does anyone have a kit they want to part with?

You can make them with about $10 in hardware and a chop saw/cutoff wheel.
I used electrical conduit and can stuff a 35 there but sure close to the panhard but it fits

I am not familiar with a spare tire leveling kit. Is this just to raise the spare tire under the truck?

Yeah. It gets rid of the “dirty diaper” look of the low hanging spare.
And more importantly, all the damage to tire and rim, banging it against every sharp rock you can find. o_O

@TexAZ do you have contact info? Possibly looking for 100 series master cylinder assembly.

Yup.

So what year is it? How many miles? Any rust?

1989 (03/89 production), 193,950 miles. No rust except a tiny bit on the PS A pillar where there's a weird little round dent. No rust in the normal spots around the windows and none on the undercarriage. She looks a bit like the Exxon Valdez underneath so she was well protected from rust... LOL

20180402_142106.jpg

Oil covered but no signs of teenagers practicing for Baja... :steer:
20180402_143005.jpg

PS door was repainted and the clear is flaking off. That's the only evidence of body work I've found on the rig.
20180402_142111.jpg

Last edited:
@pbr streetgang does it come with the federal boxes stashed underneath it?

You can have mine. I've been too busy to take it off...

Thanks @Kavik, I'll reach out to you this week. Happy to climb under to remove it.

Anyone else have one laying around or on the frame?? Could use 1 more?

Thanks!

This is what I'm after
Cz5zifq.jpg

Last edited:
80 series front driveshaft (20K on shaft since new Toyota U-joints and rebalancing)-$40
80 series Toyota washable OEM air filter (new, in box) - SOLD
80 series window runs (new, OEM, both sides, front/rear)-$150

2x Quick Fist XL straps $10-new
Valterra Rocket hand pump/faucet (use in your trailer /camp kitchen to draw water out of a supply tank without 12v, NIB) - $20

InReach Explorer GPS/Satellite Communication device/SOS beacon. GPS tracking/mapping/email anywhere in the world. Requires a monthly subscription service from Garmin/DeLorme. Window RAM mount included Model INRCH25 (looks slightly different from the current model after they were sold to Garmin). Will bluetooth pair with a phone/tablet/etc -$250

Last edited:
I'm looking for a choke cable for 1980-10/82 FJ60. Looks like a discontinued part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom