Official LX570s Picture Thread (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

More setups.

Capture.PNG

Capture33.PNG

Here a new picture of mine
5y6OzN2KjDBoZ0IE3
WB7I-B5FbVw6h3cxTCqyjBFf9muOMFcbWgur6FI0B8aUmL_p2sQj64wNj_fmlcGCfo0gBaBmyWd_ZYlgl5BJ0FoxHeYLkqBQMi9pDaRuEFEDlxLUheMCicIbO27LJ0lO6jyPjkR-6TzNiI25yaDGUXwC1lZ8f3ukhkbwcxY1Mkm4sHsUk2tHi8m30jLpfMx422NX4UNJlwvE5QDdebxM-nhBpjjR-Fe-fmzKezEsLNGRZ8eqKpffar7SaDoOeCA29T4NyCCqoi_1a9QQddQq-PvuQzoTg-ZW5P2xmJGezSSFoXiQnMXALf2tYGYUWP4Cm6GmK8OoT-L1NjsxmD8VPodQE3DMprG3CenDS_qozv3S-jyd6MytbS6U59rKcz9zQs_am50cJVUFGMexy4Uwm-JOWtYPBBEuUSvPn-JbDvXLAtxYEjVsntxHxRhztNOw9CL_T3L2HjkRtbj6HKXDVgHh26AbeQUFMfVGxpOfpYTiMqCqkMprqEqjQYrIFSSE23r20X6KTPHjvVch2ekoGI5GsU-BeC92jzvGwD2sBFjc8fBv6IH18tV8mkVF8-COyXKb9m5ETFWeJpFRAqwu-KIAwWFEvsXxROxM0uA=s794-no
for that terrain bro, king shocks, flutter stack valving 650lb springs, 2 inch lift mid shaft, stock lc200 spring in the rear with 3cm spacer for extra travel with the same soft spring rate, kdss sway bar delete for max articulation and 20 psi on the tires for washboard comfort. BOOM.

for that terrain bro, king shocks, flutter stack valving 650lb springs, 2 inch lift mid shaft, stock lc200 spring in the rear with 3cm spacer for extra travel with the same soft spring rate, kdss sway bar delete for max articulation and 20 psi on the tires for washboard comfort. BOOM.

All the LX570's in America have the AHC suspension and no kdss. No one (aside from dedicated race teams) has figured out how to convert to a conventional suspension. The 2018's look pretty good the way you guys have them set up.

Yeah my bad I mistaked the KDSS with the LX hydraulic system, we still cancel that out cause it is utterly useless for blasting through the whoops. Need more travel, compression, oil, nitrogen and rebound damping to fix.

Can you let us know what you guys do to convert from an AHC suspension to a conventional suspension. The general feeling here is that it's pretty much impossible, at least on US models.

ITS FAR FROM IMPOSSIBLE Its pretty simple, unbolt the hydraulic components, install your new shocks and coilovers. Its excatly the same platform as the land cruiser 200. The only downside is all the dashboard lights. Hey atleast abs wont be bugging you on gravel if it cant detect its own system ;). Most of us here delete the AHC suspension its garbage for offroad.

1. FOX, king icon. next.

Can you let us know what you guys do to convert from an AHC suspension to a conventional suspension. The general feeling here is that it's pretty much impossible, at least on US models.
I have plenty of pictures of shocks on a lx570, especially 2016+. Ill find them and upload them here . Right after i blast through some whoops. Typing while offroading no good.

The only downside is all the dashboard lights.
This is the problem. In many US states you cannot pass State inspection with all those lights on. Someone needs to come up with an ECU flash or emulator to stop the idiot lights.

ITS FAR FROM IMPOSSIBLE Its pretty simple, unbolt the hydraulic components, install your new shocks and coilovers. Its excatly the same platform as the land cruiser 200. The only downside is all the dashboard lights. Hey atleast abs wont be bugging you on gravel if it cant detect its own system ;). Most of us here delete the AHC suspension its garbage for offroad.

1. FOX, king icon. next.

Solution without a problem;). LX is perfect for what it’s designed for. If you want to run the Baja you buy a LC and mod. If you want to rock crawl buy a LC and mod.

Sapa Vietnam

_DSC8262.jpg

Blacked out the chrome and powder coated the wheels gunmetal Gray

Thinking 305 55 20 ridge grapplers, thoughts?

3674029A-3868-4A3C-878F-AC4926230286.jpeg
C9E05263-C784-4CFE-9002-20333C8EFD0E.jpeg

More setups.

Curious why you guys use so many LX's and not LC's? Especially as you gut the suspension anyways?

Is it something like the LX comes with the big 5.7 motor while the LC gets the 4.6?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom