Welcome to Veterans' Highway! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I knew there was something I liked about the drunk monkey @UltraFJ40 and his sick sense of humor.

Welcome brother.

US Army 11B here.

I knew there was something I liked about the drunk monkey @UltraFJ40 and his sick sense of humor.

Welcome brother.

US Army 11B here.

Thanks Army dawg. It's funny how you can get a feel for someone just by their texts or posts.

Happy to find this thread and thank you for your service as well. Grunts run the asylum.

Welcome Doug and thank you for your service as well!!

It's surprising how many old MUDders are finding the Highway lately... when we started this forum, Woody wouldn't provide a method for alerting MUDders to its 'arrival'... "Can't play favorites"... So the best we could do, was ask Vets who joined to include it in their signature.

One of your brother Devil Dogs, @Chungas Revenge, helped set this up... It was his idea and he named it... But, unfortunately Jeff has gone MIA...

Again, Welcome!!

Welcome to the Highway Doug, thanks for your service.

Larry in El Paso

My name is Scott. I served on the USS Woodrow Wilson, and The USS James Madison. Both SSBN submarines.
I served from 1986-1990. I recently (after more than 2 decades) joined our local American Legion, as well as our local VFW. I witnessed a lot of "stuff" on subs, and have tons of sea stories. I recommend looking into your local Legion and VFW groups. It is great to meet warriors from Korea, and we have one from WW2. I haven't been on here in a long time , and happened upon this thread. Had many cruisers over the years. Currently have a sweet rust free '86 4runner. Thanks for doing this.

Welcome to our newest under the sea traveler.

Hi Scott, welcome to the Highway. Thanks for your service.

Larry in El Paso

Welcome Doug and Scott. Thanks for your service guys.

Marine Corps Infantry 89-93, Gulf War Veteran (FO/FAC) TF Grizzly stationed out of Okinawa as permanent personnel.

I got the fever back in 97 or so, I bought a 71 40. I have since owned 3 40's, four 80's and a couple of 100's. Currently in the garage is an 05 that I bought new and have vowed that it'll be the last new one I ever buy. Luckily for me, Toyota R & D has done nothing but help support that idea.

Eventually I hope to make the move back to a 40 but a BJ if things work out.

To all the Vets out there, thank you for your service. We are truly grateful that others have also stepped up to the plate to put one's self behind our collective need (questionable at times, but need none-the-less). There aren't many things that are as unwavering in it's commitment to duty as a service member but the Land Cruiser is right there.

Semper Fi.

I've been here since 2003 and this is my first visit to this thread.

The monkey has been drinking too much rum!

Hey, I haven't drowned yet so that's impossible. :flipoff2:

0BEFB616-4FFF-4BBF-BDF2-68E8CEF7915D.jpeg

Ha, I've been in the Army for almost 16 years, been a member here for almost 8 years and just saw this for the first time.

Maybe you have a one track mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom