Carolina Relic Run 26-29 April (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks like we need to bring our own fire pits. Any of you trailer queen relic owners either have a pit or have room for one in your town rig? I have one but I'm not sticking it in side either of the trucks I might bring.

Last edited:
Is it too early to start talking about food????? Im hungry today

I'd be game for a group dinner or breakfast or both. I can make 8 big pancakes at a time on my camp chef griddle.

I have not looked do we need a fire pit or just a fire ring.

I'll see what I can come up with.
My wife will not be happy when I come back and her fire pit is damaged from putting a bond fire in it.

Looks like we need to bring our own fire pits. Any of you trailer queen relic owners either have a pit or have room for one in your town rig? I have one but I'm not sticking it in side either of the trucks I might bring.

It has to be off the ground. No rings.

REREAD THE POST about fires. There are established fire rings, but if you want to have one somewhere other than in the established ring, you need to have a raised fire pit.

There is no emergency and we don't NEED a raised fire pit.

There are fire pits at each main campsite in Group camp. In the past some have pulled rocks and made their own fire rings. They just don't want that to happen. So if you want a fire but not at one of the designated pits, just bring one with you. Similar to the pic and you'll be good.
View attachment 1663990

There are 3 main "camp sites" at the campground each supporting up to 50 people. The way I read it was each of the larger camp site loops has a fire ring, not the individual tent sites. If each of the tent sites has their own fire ring I'm not sure why this would have even come up as an issue.

There are 3 main "camp sites" at the campground each supporting up to 50 people. The way I read it was each of the larger camp site loops has a fire ring, not the individual tent sites. If each of the tent sites has their own fire ring I'm not sure why this would have even come up as an issue.
Yes this is true and perhaps I didn't word it very clearly. Yes there are 3 main sites with one large fire ring for each one. Since not every tent can be super close to the fire some folks like to have their own "personal" campfire. This is fine but just requires a raised fire pit to do so. If anyone has questions by all means come hunt me down and I'll be more than happy to help out. I will be there Thursday AM. Thanks guys and really looking forward to meeting you all.

EMERGENCY diverted!!
:bounce::bounce2:

Where’s Crusha’s Campfire in a Can when you need it?

Yes this is true and perhaps I didn't word it very clearly. Yes there are 3 main sites with one large fire ring for each one. Since not every tent can be super close to the fire some folks like to have their own "personal" campfire. This is fine but just requires a raised fire pit to do so. If anyone has questions by all means come hunt me down and I'll be more than happy to help out. I will be there Thursday AM. Thanks guys and really looking forward to meeting you all.

guys I have plenty of old dried out, bug infested, pallets at the office. We can totally use a few to get the fire ring off the ground:clap:

I'd be game for a group dinner or breakfast or both. I can make 8 big pancakes at a time on my camp chef griddle.

Chili pot, where everyone brings an ingredient and a can.
Hot dog buffet
English muffin with meat, egg, cheese, super easy to prepare in advance. Lex can provide this one morning, if every one wants to chip in a couple of bucks- i would be borrowing a stove.
:beer:
pasta pot, with red gravy
skyline chili
corn liqueur hell don't even know her
taco buffet

I am happy to cook- I eat a lot of garlic.

Let me know what to bring. I can bring it.
I got a stove.
I got a bug stock pot.
The one thing I ain't got!
I'm out of Corn Liquor!

Lex - I like to eat and I like garlic

Chris - Please leave the bug stock pot at home.

Frito Clilli Pie is about all I can cook but I like the idea of group meals.

Gary, Jeff, and I will need some carrot and raisin salad to keep regular.

Lex - I like to eat and I like garlic

Chris - Please leave the bug stock pot at home.

Frito Clilli Pie is about all I can cook but I like the idea of group meals.

Gary, Jeff, and I will need some carrot and raisin salad to keep regular.
May I recommend dried prunes and maybe some prune juice for you guys, especial with the no booze policy down there. It should do you a lot of good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom