Carolina Relic Run 2018 - April 26-29, 2018 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So, where do you add your shirt size? I totally forgot about adding my short size and had to email the contact in the PayPal receipt. He confirmed with me quickly.
We had a club member ask about whether shirts were included in the registration and where to add the size.
Can you guys clarify the t-shirt issue.
Stump I just realized I didn't completely answer your question. My apologies. With each driver registration 1 shirt is included. Extra shirts can be bought using the "extra shirt" button on the registration. We will have some extras at the registration booth, however the only way to guarantee we have the size needed it to pre-order. Hope that clears up any confusion.

Stump I just realized I didn't completely answer your question. My apologies. With each driver registration 1 shirt is included. Extra shirts can be bought using the "extra shirt" button on the registration. We will have some extras at the registration booth, however the only way to guarantee we have the size needed it to pre-order. Hope that clears up any confusion.
Thanks! I didn't see where to specify the size for the shirt included with registration... I solve the issue by emailing the contact in the PayPal receipt.

How many stock-ish 40's are usually at this event that go out wheeling? I'd like to do more than the Relic Run on Saturday but I'll be rolling in a stock 40 on 31in Duratracs. What kind of terrain will the Dusk trail ride be?

How many stock-ish 40's are usually at this event that go out wheeling? I'd like to do more than the Relic Run on Saturday but I'll be rolling in a stock 40 on 31in Duratracs. What kind of terrain will the Dusk trail ride be?
Usually a fair amount. URE does offer a lot of options from mild to wild so there really is something for everyone and every rig. I'll let @FJinTegaCay speak to the actual ride schedule though.

Emails have been sent out to all registered attendees requesting t-shirt sizing and some additional info. If you did not receive the email and it's not in your junk mail folder please let me know and we'll make sure you're squared away. Thanks all.

Last edited:
Usually a fair amount. URE does offer a lot of options from mild to wild so there really is something for everyone and every rig. I'll let @FJinTegaCay speak to the actual ride schedule though.
I hope to head out on an easy trail late in the afternoon or early evening on Friday. Others might choose something more challenging.

@iptman I’d encourage you to make new friends and ride shotgun with other attendees so you can see more of the area. I suggest avoiding all trails starting with the letter D with the set up you described unless you don’t mind testing your limits and skid plates.

Guys, Quick note on campfires as they relate to the Group camp. Camp fires are restricted to the Group Camp fire pits. No ground based campfires are allowed. You may also have a campfire if you use a raised fire pit. If you are unsure of the situation, please see an ONSC staff or Event volunteer or inquire at the registration tent.

Thanks.

Guys, Quick note on campfires as they relate to the Group camp. Camp fires are restricted to the Group Camp fire pits. No ground based campfires are allowed. You may also have a campfire if you use a raised fire pit. If you are unsure of the situation, please see an ONSC staff or Event volunteer or inquire at the registration tent.

Thanks.
Good info... How about wood supplies/accessibility?

Good info... How about wood supplies/accessibility?

There are a several downed trees there at the moment. Steve will go in and cut them up prior to our arrival so we should have plenty of wood at our disposal.

So if we bring a raised fire pit we're good?

There are fire pits at each main campsite in Group camp. In the past some have pulled rocks and made their own fire rings. They just don't want that to happen. So if you want a fire but not at one of the designated pits, just bring one with you. Similar to the pic and you'll be good.

firepit.jpg

First post updated with the following raffle prize details (and teasers)
Driver’s Raffle - must be present to win

• Set of 5 tires - Courtesy of BF Goodrich
    • 40 series gauge cluster - Courtesy of Land Cruiser Parts and Consulting

General Raffle - must be present to win [note: this list is incomplete as of 3/29]

• 2 $50 Metal-Tech gift certificates
    • 2 Metal-Tech 4x4 Busta Cap 50BMG bottle openers
    • 10 Metal-Tech swag bags
    • 2 Machetes
    • 12 Metal-Tech 4x4 pint glasses
    • Yellow Zinc Hardware Kit + Stainless Front Door Hinge Kit - Courtesy of Overland Metric
    • Coming soon... Donations from Trollhole's Cruisers, Spector Off Road, Fred Anderson Toyota, OrangeBoxx, Land Cruiser Heaven, Cruiser Brothers, Sackwear, Carolina Off-Road Outfitters, and Real Steel Cruiser Parts.

Last edited:
At least the hats are a better shade of blue.
IMG_2635.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom