Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (16 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Land Cruiser (100 Series) Rock Sliders

If it’s still available that’s a great deal.
I have white knuckle sliders on the 80 and they are very strong and really like the look and style. Very heavy too. I would buy them for the 100 but I have AHC. :cry:

Those absolutely will work on an AHC vehicle, you will just have to cut off the middle support on one side(can't remember which)so it doesn't interfere with one of the globes. @D_Web has a set on his 100 that were modified. You could probably move the support to either side and weld it back on but I didn't see the need to do so...

You beat me! :) If you want to resell the driver's door card, let me know.

The seller changed his mind and now wants to keep the parts and or possibly sell items individually or something like that, not really sure. I passed on the offer to buy items individually so everything he decides not to keep should be available at least until his :princess: gets on his case to get rid of his precious again, lol.

66BB7E5B-EED6-4732-9258-4B973BEE1354.png

The seller changed his mind and now wants to keep the parts and or possibly sell items individually or something like that, not really sure. I passed on the offer to buy items individually so everything he decides not to keep should be available at least until his :princess: gets on his case to get rid of his precious again, lol.

View attachment 1653697

There's a bit of speculation here, so I'll add some clarification.

First of all, there's no princess or precious involved here (is that a cute forum way of calling me a b*tch, just curious as I haven't been on MUD in a long time) The reality is I have 8 vehicles and too much stuff to go along with them, and I'm trying to thin the herd. I was hoping there may be someone in the community with a clapped out interior who might benefit from my parts stash. I was also planning on selling my 80 so I didn't think I needed the parts, I have since changed my mind on selling the 80 for now. So I started comparing parts. Mine are good, but a couple of these are better, and as I explained in our text messages last night, I intend to use a few of them and swap with mine. The package will look the same, just with my parts. For example, my console still has the wood trim glued on, the one in the package does not, easy swap and I don't have to strip glue. I asked you to call me so I could explain these things but all you did was text, and I didn't want to explain all this via text.

At roughly $1.00 a part ($100 - 100 +/- parts) I felt this was a good deal and a fair way to help someone out. You replied to my ad here and I wasn't notified so I didn't see it for a few days. I PM'd you then didn't hear back. (Which is fine, life happens) but I decided to change a few things in that time. In my experience, "intent to buy" is not the same as "payment received". No money was exchanged so I am free to do with my parts as I choose. I appreciate your interest and will still be selling the package, not parting out individually. However it will have a couple swapped parts in it, but still the same parts in total. There are switches in here that cost more than my asking price for the whole lot.

Please know this is not an attack in any way, I just thought I should clarify the situation.

Thanks
Chris

Last edited:

First of all, there's no princess or precious involved here (is that a cute forum way of calling me a b*tch, just curious as I haven't been on MUD in a long time) The reality is I have 8 vehicles and too much stuff to go along with them, and I'm trying to thin the herd. I was hoping there may be someone in the community with a clapped out interior who might benefit from my parts stash. I was also planning on selling my 80 so I didn't think I needed the parts, I have since changed my mind on selling the 80 for now. So I started comparing parts. Mine are good, but a couple of these are better, and as I explained in our text messages last night, I intend to use a few of them and swap with mine. The package will look the same, just with my parts. For example, my console still has the wood trim glued on, the one in the package does not, easy swap and I don't have to strip glue. I asked you to call me so I could explain these things but all you did was text, and I didn't want to explain all this via text.

At roughly $1.00 a part ($100 - 100 +/- parts) I felt this was a good deal and a fair way to help someone out. You replied to my ad here and I wasn't notified so I didn't see it for a few days. I PM'd you then didn't hear back. (Which is fine, life happens) but I decided to change a few things in that time. In my experience, "intent to buy" is not the same as "payment received". No money was exchanged so I am free to do with my parts as I choose. I appreciate your interest and will still be selling the package, not parting out individually. However it will have a couple swapped parts in it, but still the same parts in total. There are switches in here that cost more than my asking price for the whole lot.

Please know this is not an attack in any way, I just thought I should clarify the situation.

Thanks
Chris
Not my business but it's a public board. The :princess: usually means your wife/significant other.

Thanks
Chris

It's all good, just some tongue and cheek humor about how we have trouble getting rid of our junk. I don't really need any of it, so no harm done. I came home to a flooded house this weekend and am now living in an RV while my house gets rebuilt over the next couple months which is a complete pain in the ass.:cheers:

It's all good, just some tongue and cheek humor about how we have trouble getting rid of our junk. I don't really need any of it, so no harm done. I came home to a flooded house this weekend and am now living in an RV while my house gets rebuilt over the next couple months which is a complete pain in the ass.:cheers:

Bummer, sorry to hear it...

but, now its your :princess: turn to go for the "upgrades"! :p

Bummer, sorry to hear it...

but, now its your :princess: turn to go for the "upgrades"! :p

Just remodeled the whole house two years ago.:bang:

Re post and price drop
$100 obo
16” 100 series land cruiser wheels
I have hub caps for each wheel
3 out of 4 tires hold air.
50% tread left
Call or text 4802950215
Located in Dobson ranch.

4E21E3F0-DE13-4535-A7AE-1AF92C90D7BC.jpeg

30BF8F97-492A-4D2E-A642-C0E7811C3C48.jpeg

26E0CE0B-7EE2-4C05-8161-784FC4F0990F.jpeg

9A13D3EE-1999-4F89-AB68-2FF421F64F13.jpeg

Pending Sale

$20
16 gallon water tank.
9x16x22
Call or text 4802950215

4CD43829-565F-4879-9930-118E02D050DD.jpeg

Last edited:
Picked up another 40 yesterday, more to come on that, and there was a Con-Ferr (or a knock off) roof rack that had been on the rig.

I left it with the PO, very nice older lady, as I couldn't fit it on my trailer once the 40 was loaded.

The legs are a little bent but should be easy to straighten out.

Anyone looking for a free FJ40 roof rack in Tucson?

If so PM me and I'll get you looped in with the lady.

20180322_114322.jpg

Thanks
Chris

Hey Chris do you have a nice shifter handle available possibly ?

Picked up another 40 yesterday, more to come on that, and there was a Con-Ferr (or a knock off) roof rack that had been on the rig.

I left it with the PO, very nice older lady, as I couldn't fit it on my trailer once the 40 was loaded.

The legs are a little bent but should be easy to straighten out.

Anyone looking for a free FJ40 roof rack in Tucson?

If so PM me and I'll get you looped in with the lady.

View attachment 1660708

Nice looking 78. Always liked the mustard color FJ40. Closest I ever got was a number of body parts. Wish that rack was closer. Would work on my 79 with the direction I'm going to take it. What part of Tucson is it at? Any member pick up and hold onto it until I can either get it or arrange transfer to the valley?

Nice looking 78. Always liked the mustard color FJ40. Closest I ever got was a number of body parts. Wish that rack was closer. Would work on my 79 with the direction I'm going to take it. What part of Tucson is it at? Any member pick up and hold onto it until I can either get it or arrange transfer to the valley?

Maybe @D_Web or @Wilma83 would hold it for you.

Thanks! I've always really liked the mustard color as well, never had one before.

If we can't find a Tucson member to store the rack for you I can grab it next time I'm in town. Although it'll be heading in the opposite direction it needs to go by 45 minutes.

If anyone in Tucson can grab it please PM me and I'll get you the contact info.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom