The MUD 100 series Photos thread (16 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice truck. Do you have a build thread?

Unfortunately, no. If I was smarter in the beginning I would of started one.

If you search my name I posted questions about most of my modifications and I followed up with pics. My specific items are listed out in my signature. Happy to field any questions you have, just PM me. Thanks.

My 90s girls. 98 LC100 and a 96 CR250R. First week of spring really makes me repeatedly ask myself why I’m selling my baby. Then I remember that my actual baby’s due date is April 13. I haven’t even sold it and I already regret it because I know I’m going to want it back. We’re going shopping for a Honda Odyssey to park in the garage until I get another Land Cruiser. Ugh...

5C9DDDB1-4F63-4006-BFCB-1D6E7D31F3A2.jpeg

29131824-FC5C-4FD1-A532-8B3B959AC8BD.jpeg

BDADEFA1-005E-41D4-887D-59DFA4124336.jpeg

2004 LX470 - Fuel Maverik Wheels 20x9 +20 Offset, GY Duratracs 275/60 x 20

IMG_5586.JPG

IMG_2448.jpg
My 90s girls. 98 LC100 and a 96 CR250R. First week of spring really makes me repeatedly ask myself why I’m selling my baby. Then I remember that my actual baby’s due date is April 13. I haven’t even sold it and I already regret it because I know I’m going to want it back. We’re going shopping for a Honda Odyssey to park in the garage until I get another Land Cruiser. Ugh...

View attachment 1660078

View attachment 1660080

View attachment 1660083

Wonder what contraption this guy utilizes to keep that GS up there?

View attachment 1660078

View attachment 1660080

View attachment 1660083
What year headlights, grille and wheels are those? Bolt right up? Looks awesome, loves the CR too!

What year headlights, grille and wheels are those? Bolt right up? Looks awesome, loves the CR too!
It has a 05-07 front end conversion. I put a link to the parts in the sale thread. It wasn’t too difficult to install and there are some threads on it on here. All OEM Toyota. HID retrofit was done by Lightwerks.

Put the newly installed Toyo R/T to the test at Joshua Trees! They're a world of a difference from the stock LTX. I feel the Land Cruiser is unstoppable!

sG3jiXd.jpg

JIAZyOH.jpg

DCO9Pxi.jpg

cPdhblp.jpg

I6HkbVv.jpg

Put the newly installed Toyo R/T to the test at Joshua Trees! They're a world of a difference from the stock LTX. I feel the Land Cruiser is unstoppable!

sG3jiXd.jpg

JIAZyOH.jpg

DCO9Pxi.jpg

cPdhblp.jpg

I6HkbVv.jpg

ooooh Comiefornia.

You guys should go check out death valley... went last week and it was really cool, Titus canyon was a blast, and it wasn't terribly crowded.

ooooh Comiefornia.

You guys should go check out death valley... went last week and it was really cool, Titus canyon was a blast, and it wasn't terribly crowded.
Lol, Comiefornia. It's not that bad living here, it is only 9% sales tax, 4 bucks for gas, and 950 monthly rent for a WHOLE closet in downtown Los Angeles!

Titus Canyon is on my list! I really want to go within the next few weeks before it gets too hot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom