Introduction Thread...Who are you, and what do you drive? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Way back lol. I remember "helping" Gary with a 40 and broke 4 or so bolt heads off trying to remove the trans. Hahaha good times.
Yeah hydrolocking is no bueno. But when you take the spark plugs out and turn it over till the water stops coming out like old faithful and still runs like a champ it's all good.
Thanks for the warm welcomes. Cant wait to do some wheelin and meet the club.

Hi I'm Chris and I'm rekindling my Toyota problem. I started with an FJC, then a ground up resto-mod on a 40, and now a making it my own/fixing an 85 4runner that I had shipped up from Texas. People do some strange stuff and shouldn't own a welder...

I tagged along with your group this past weekend at Rausch, and yesterday evening ended up formally joining. Had a really great time on the trails and with the people so figured why the hell not join. So...here I am.

Welcome Chris! You used to have the FJC w/ the lefty in it, then a tan 40. If so, I think I wheeled with you at some point.

This your rig?
FFBE181D-BAD0-4103-98C4-55EF38F7BAF9.jpeg

Hi All,
I'm Scott - a few years ago we moved from NH back to PA. I currently live in Chester Springs. After moving back to the area my wife and I were living with my sister and noticed her neighbor had an 80 sitting in the driveway. After passing the house several times I decided to stop and introduce myself to crusha as he was packing for CMCC. He mentioned I should look up Keystone Cruisers as they were a local club - life and work got in the way but I've finally registered.

While I was in NH I spent several years on the BOD of Yankee Toys. I also ventured down to at least one CMCC and another Capital City event. I look forward to meeting the members of Keystone and joining you all on the monthly club runs.

Here are a few shots of the 80 and 200:

IMG_20180708_113951.jpg
DSC_0055.jpg
IMG_20180708_110113.jpg
IMG_20180520_130030.jpg
20160922_183603.jpg

Hi All,
I'm Scott - a few years ago we moved from NH back to PA. I currently live in Chester Springs. After moving back to the area my wife and I were living with my sister and noticed her neighbor had an 80 sitting in the driveway. After passing the house several times I decided to stop and introduce myself to crusha as he was packing for CMCC. He mentioned I should look up Keystone Cruisers as they were a local club - life and work got in the way but I've finally registered.

While I was in NH I spent several years on the BOD of Yankee Toys. I also ventured down to at least one CMCC and another Capital City event. I look forward to meeting the members of Keystone and joining you all on the monthly club runs.

View attachment 1748122 View attachment 1748119 View attachment 1748121 View attachment 1748120 View attachment 1748118
Welcome to the club it's a good bunch. I believe I know you from up at the Fall Gatherings, been up for the last five or six events

Hi All,

View attachment 1748122 View attachment 1748119 View attachment 1748121 View attachment 1748120 View attachment 1748118
Welcome aboard Scott.

Welcome to the club it's a good bunch. I believe I know you from up at the Fall Gatherings, been up for the last five or six events
Gary I think we actually met at the CMCC the year that Bob and Johnny came down...probably 2013ish

Hi Scott! Welcome aboard!
Thanks! Can't say enough how much appreciate the work you did on the truck. It'll probably be back soon for a few things that I'm not comfortable tackling yet.

Welcome aboard Scott.

Thanks!

Hello my name is John. I have a 1994 landcruiser. I had a 91 toyota pickup before that. Always liked four wheeling mostly around gates in the MTNs around my house and random mud holes. I Look forward to messing all of our rides up together in the future!
This is John with the Ramsey winch on his 80, right?

Agreed ... nice rig!!

Hi I'm Dave , just joined not totaly official yet. glad to be back with fellow yota drivers. I've wheeled with a couple of yall in a different group. I got an 2007 FJ CRUISER had a few things done to it but as per the norm still a work in progress.

IMG_1801.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom