Introduction Thread...Who are you, and what do you drive? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Either aoaa or Rausch creek. We mix it up and do different trails. I think we'e slacking again. It dosent look like anything has been posted. Feel free to post and start somthing for this weekend.
My weekends are touch and go. I'm rehabbing a 3 family house myself that I'm living in. Was just wondering if there's a dedicated thread for either rausch or AOAA. Maybe I'll start them and we can just pile on the trips when some people want to go.

Hello,

I am new to Keystone Cruisers and I met a group over the weekend at Rausch Park. I don’t own a LC but own a 1997 Toyota 4Runner SR5 and I live in Langhorne, PA. I was glad to find a group to talk about Toyota trucks in my area and thanks for a great time wheeling at Rausch.

Rich

20170804_134808.jpg

20171109_115919.jpg

Hello,

I am new to Keystone Cruisers and I met a group over the weekend at Rausch Park. I don’t own a LC but own a 1997 Toyota 4Runner SR5 and I live in Langhorne, PA. I was glad to find a group to talk about Toyota trucks in my area and thanks for a great time wheeling at Rausch.

Rich

View attachment 1653353

View attachment 1653345

Welcome Rich. I didn't know you lived in Langhorne. I live in Warminster and work in Newtown. Trucks looking good!

I notice that you like boxers because I own a rescued boxer stafordshire.

It’s true. My wife and I have been somewhat of a hospice for senior boxers. Although currently none in the house, just a cane corso and an American bulldog. The American bulldog is a pup and once we get his training sorted we will be looking to get back into the fostering end of things.

Happy to hear you went the rescue route.

Hello,

Rich

View attachment 1653353

View attachment 1653345

Woohoo!!! Another 3rd Gen in the house! and its so clean *cries softly in the corner* lol, Welcome again! It was great meeting you this past weekend, I am sure we will be talking more and getting that 3rd gen ready to rip down some trails!

Woohoo!!! Another 3rd Gen in the house! and its so clean *cries softly in the corner* lol, Welcome again! It was great meeting you this past weekend, I am sure we will be talking more and getting that 3rd gen ready to rip down some trails!

Avi, I have a extra rear wiper blade bracket for you and I might need some help trying to find a 7 or 8 wrap LC coil.

Not official yet but sent my dues check in but ill be on the next trail run. lol.
Hi I'm Rob (Pistolbob), I'm a Electrician from local 743 (Reading PA), live in Green Lane PA and drive a 2012 Tundra and whoop on a 1990 Toyota Pickup. Bobbed ded, welded rear, dual cases (4.7 in second case), some day I may get the courage to do a sas until then I'll just dream.

received_0.jpg

Not official yet but sent my dues check in but ill be on the next trail run. lol.
Hi I'm Rob (Pistolbob), I'm a Electrician from local 743 (Reading PA), live in Green Lane PA and drive a 2012 Tundra and whoop on a 1990 Toyota Pickup. Bobbed ded, welded rear, dual cases (4.7 in second case), some day I may get the courage to do a sas until then I'll just dream.

View attachment 1659089
Hiya Rob! :cheers:

Welcome, nice rig

View attachment 1659089
Welcome to the club wild man!!!! It'll be great to see you and Kelly on the trails again, to be sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom