Phase 2 - Complete (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The boyz at Slee have completed phase 2 of my truck build. The Drifta Drawers have also arrived and been installed.

Here is what Slee did. Click on LINKs to see photos.

Lighting
  • Lighting, Ignite Flush Mount Diffused Pair - Front Bumper Wing
  • Lighting, Ignite Flush Mount Diffused Pair - Rear Bumper Wing
  • Lighting, Squadron Pro, Pair Amber LED Wide (Factory fog switched)
  • Lighting, rock crawl KC Cyclone LED Clear
  • Lighting, rock crawl KC Cyclone LED Amber
  • Lighting, Rhino Rack LED Kit (Awning) on dimmer
  • Lighting, Lift Gate KC Cyclone LED Clear on dimmer
  • Lighting, Rigid SR Series Pro 30"
  • 3, 10" amber light cover for 30" SR Pro
Dual Battery
  • Interstate Group 31 AGM Battery
  • Interstate Group 35 AGM Battery
  • Main tray
  • Aux Tray
  • IBS DBS dual battery controller/wiring
  • IBS remote boost kit
  • Wire for Fridge per Customer specification
  • Aux Power Adapters (3 cigarette and 3 USB)
Switch Pros 9100

• Position 1 - 30" on switch pros - override factory high beam
  • Position 2 - Ditch Lights, Ignite on Front & Rear Bumper Wings
  • Position 3 - Rock Crawl, KC Cyclone White
  • Position 4 - Rock Crawl, KC Cyclone Amber
  • Position 5 - Back up lights, Ignite (already exist) override factory back up trigger
  • Position 6 (blank)
  • Position 7 (blank)
  • Position 8 (blank)
  • Cruise Control Distance, move button to blank next to compressor

Snorkel, Safari

Table, Front Runner

Drawer, Drifta #2 Option (due mid May)
  • Drifta Wagon #2 w kitchen, wo table
  • Slide System for Dometic CFX65DZ
  • Aluminum drawer stip
  • Fridge box surround
  • Fridge, drop in panel
  • Poly Water Tank 35L

IMG_6126.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool, what does phase 2 consist of? Never mind, just reread the details later part.

Dang I wish I had more disposable income.

That's beautiful, Larry!

Can't wait to hear more details about phase 2 of the build. Not only does Larry have a sharp truck, Christo Slee now has a promotional picture to show off his new shop!

Me Likey! Can't wait to see her in person Larry!

The lighting is very cool. If you head out to the Puerco some night and light her up, I am betting you could attract some UFO's!

In a dash of good luck during an impromptu trip to Rio Puerco I ran into Matt and Larry, where was able to witness this new 200 in action first hand. Awesome build Larry, and thanks for showing us around!

HOBIyqot7Gi-rUweFPbx_WsW5VyGw32vdsFDCUIxm-veasu76xNsMZOTjo4z3YiDNdE1gCVGYQIcoClZwSM2Ap5E7wqsl1tcFy4Pxk-RCa7r9HD3WUq-kkLMJqfE8nwxC98SpflsMDq6QRUz7-wNZo0BgOgQAEBRhEaA3MCdy3wi9iXEMBi8y2MtYABwIO1Z9vIyWwCJsAyWH3_n3CWOM-Gg12AIHirnVX2wrhAn9ZNmstCFTonrSmCPWWnE_Zs2k4okgVQvTX8rq7ibfplf9HSteLtStCb4w52IVEn4wYcF-2M0amKSgCvPY1wfhaZSQDTLOFbwo33pfscvzf44Ic7JP_EItub0WVvACHmNDJCEtZ2YDv-hUooWeIqOLJJi1GfbIgqtOvtgq7rD7pvASitEqp5YEUtGhCJDa7VNZ-nu4gJZRNUNnwQLc5wrQXuPNmR3hEexir3ai-FJ4EAKV5whunIu2PSRXK-SoOXhe3DRlHTU8BkwZc4OAHdYMReu9w8FVEzWMVY60TRVJnYH8Xlcy-PlqK5kq8-94ZqaiopI1nudCMo81cFaijLrG9Dx6uMiRSY_D1yaBg2464G2fO2lUYXZpA3ojkCnEQBmw6o7xoD-uf5-Se-rrzBh3rIiMcljFSsCmdFH8VwpshTWLj2NudadajNkoA=w1638-h1228-no

nghXzK5w4PPz0B5FX9s5BWtAV6ahppeDne6X8aoT5Z4RuEA3rwL0cT4XmjWcRM7isJ0L9FMR5xTQcOHpiST2oGwoO8UiWtHWro0GqnjXu3nFkDguIKD0X-eYByyLRfgSP8EZc6ye8F8=w1976-h1316-no

(poupon came out here)

If the Poupon mobile lighting system was connected to the music system, that'd be off the hook!

If the Poupon mobile lighting system was connected to the music system, that'd be off the hook!

Good idea. I'm sure Larry can make it happen.

Here is the kitchen. I am not sure if I like this. It is a major kitchen for base camping for a large group. Time will tell if I actually use it.

Notice the organization bags I got from the Expo. These are cool. The are designed to be stacked and I learned to organize around processes. So my first attempt is to create a margarita kit. Yummy.

20180603_210821.jpg
20180603_210833.jpg
20180603_210957.jpg
20180603_211117.jpg

So cool!

You had me at Margarita!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom