You've been spotted (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

On the ride in this morning, I was next to a super clean white 80. Lifted, Black oem wheels, no other mods. The paint looked brand new.
I was on the bike so didn’t wave.

Seen this, what looks to be a freshly lifted 80 in my work parking lot yesterday in Mesa.. (Higley & McDowell)

82CA5B3E-3CDA-43AF-96EC-8ACCEE61D757.jpeg

Spotted this nice mustard FJ40 headed East on Shea towards Fountain Hills

0308180930a.jpg

Spotted a gold 200 with a roof rack, TRD wheels and a CSC sticker, they we're parked at those boulder/mountain things on McDowell (I'm sure those rocks have a name, I just don't know what it is!). Getting some rock climbing in?

Spotted a gold 200 with a roof rack, TRD wheels and a CSC sticker, they we're parked at those boulder/mountain things on McDowell (I'm sure those rocks have a name, I just don't know what it is!). Getting some rock climbing in?

sounds like @DPA200

you've been spotted.......tag you're it.

Saw a Gold LX470 with lift, rear bumper (with tire), snorkel, and a copper state cruisers sticker this afternoon at Desert Botanical Gardens in Phoenix.

Saw a Gold LX470 with lift, rear bumper (with tire), snorkel, and a copper state cruisers sticker this afternoon at Desert Botanical Gardens in Phoenix.

You sure it was LX470 not LC? Sounds like @Chrismanjs out checking wedding venues???? :grinpimp:

Yup! It was me.

Spotted not one but two cruisers today

Ip745hT.jpg

Y6HVDyr.jpg

LZOMqrW.jpg

Was not a fan of the paint, it was something textured

this thread has created a new issue called: "fumble for your phone whilst trying to get a picture of a Crusier through the windshield before you lose them on the freeway because you need it for the "you've been spotted thread" "

At least that's what happens to me lol :confused::D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom