Memphis Area Mechanics? Who do you use?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just curious who y'all use that's not a "Stealer?"

I use a local mechanic named Brian Massey. He's worked on LC's for almost 15 years I believe. When I bought my 04 in 2015, he did my timing belt service, plugs and everything. He did my heater T's last October. His prices are reasonable and he's an a very honest fella as well. Pm me and I'll send his contact info.

Don't forget about our own Mosely Motors @FJ60Cam

Didn’t know they existed, great to know. Knowledgeable on 100 series as well? I’ll look them up!

If it were me - i’d go ahead and bring it to kirks auto in north little rock. He’s well versed with the cv joints rebooting and used the low profile hose clamps, front bearing repack or replacement, the exhaust tick header replacement on passenger side, door lock actuator motor replacements, rear shock replacement trick using the 22 mm ratcheting flex head wrench, brakes, anti sway bar bushings, ball joints, etc.

He can handle it.

Forgot to mention kirk will use parts that you provide and charge labor only if thats what you’re looking for. Especially if you want the oem yota parts and can demonstrate that you have the knowledge to have the correct parts so that he doesnt get stuck with a car on a lift and no parts.

I'll send you a PM - I've got a ~30 year Toyota Master tech who has forgotten more about working on LCs (everything from 40s to 200s) that anyone I've ever known. Does work on the side, extremely trustworthy and affordable...

I'll send you a PM - I've got a ~30 year Toyota Master tech who has forgotten more about working on LCs (everything from 40s to 200s) that anyone I've ever known. Does work on the side, extremely trustworthy and affordable...
I live in Memphis and have a 1985 FJ60. Always looking for someone who knows how to work on it. Anyway I can get your guys info? Thanks. Passportmotorsports@gmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom