♦ Copper State Classic Cruize ♦ April 22nd, 2018 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Think most my camping gear would qualify.:rolleyes: No corduroy bell-bottom pants but still have my buck skin Jacket I bought in Jackson Hole, WY when I was sixteen.:hmm:

When I was in NC we did the ONSC Relic Run you were encouraged to dress the part and all your camping gear was encouraged to be era as well we gave prizes out for those categories.

When I was in NC we did the ONSC Relic Run you were encouraged to dress the part and all your camping gear was encouraged to be era as well we gave prizes out for those categories.

When I bought my buck skin Jacket my first cruiser was already made and would buy it in five years. My last cruiser bought was a few months away from being manufactured. Still have both and time has been kind to them. Me on the other hand my blonde hair is long gone, few that are left are gray.:meh:

RR_47.jpg

Getting some commemorative stickers for the run participants :cool:

STICKER.png

some verbal and some on this thread. Wont know until that morning. Wild guess: could be anywhere from 8-12?

t

some verbal and some on this thread. Wont know until that morning. Wild guess: could be anywhere from 8-12?
that'll be a great group then.

Would love to join been needing some dirt time but have to attend a funeral in Oklahoma that weekend.

Hey Murf met neighbor Mattman last night, he wants to know y u r discriminating against his 80 series. After all it’s got solid axles!

hey Murf where's my sticker?

I have them in 2 different sizes and in the larger size, either clear or solid backer. Youll have to show up: :steer: YOu cant win if you don't play :hillbilly:

I will be in Tempe/Scottsdale Friday and Saturday for meetings. I had not planned to drive the cruiser, but will see what I can do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom