2009 aux button not working? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Today I try hitting the aux button and the dvd header comes up but nothing happens. What could be the problem?

is there anything plugged into the headphone jack?
without anything plugged in, you won't be able to access Aux function.

Thanks for making me feel stupid. The cord was loose in the jack.

Thanks for the help

no problem, I once had a guy drive an hour back to the shop from the lake because his boat wouldn't start.
plugged in the emergency kill switch (tied to the key so you couldn't forget it) and it fired right up.
he offered to pay an hour service fee if we wouldn't tell his wife...we all miss the easy button some times.

no problem, I once had a guy drive an hour back to the shop from the lake because his boat wouldn't start.
plugged in the emergency kill switch (tied to the key so you couldn't forget it) and it fired right up.
he offered to pay an hour service fee if we wouldn't tell his wife...we all miss the easy button some times.

Some mechanics just have the 'magic touch.'

A coworker's wife called in tears from the mall. Couldn't get into her truck because remote fob battery died. Wanted him to drive across town to pick her up and have the truck towed. He asked her if she tried putting the shiny end of the fob into the slot on the door handle and turning it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom