Moab 2015 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks so badass... Like Mars or some strange planet lol

@JWaldz if you never go to Moab while you are living in CO, I will find you and personally revoke your wheeling privileges!

Our group shot:

qgJsfKx.jpg

Looks really fun. Josh, I was having lunch with my boys and saw Sean at Forrest Heights. That is all he wanted to talk about! He said you let him drive and that was his favorite part. Way to go. Big dad points!

Bump, A trip this great needs to be on our radar again, condo was great, people,food, trails , time went to fast. Something to think about for 2019 ? / 2020?

Due to my job change, it's probably going to be '19 or 20 before I can go again

How's that once a month thing working out?

Is your kid born yet?

Well, the 4Runner has been sitting in the garage for the past 3 weeks. It either needs some engine work or a new engine. Either way, I haven't had time to do anything with it :cry:

She's due April 13th, so we're getting close!

Well, the 4Runner has been sitting in the garage for the past 3 weeks. It either needs some engine work or a new engine. Either way, I haven't had time to do anything with it :cry:

She's due April 13th, so we're getting close!

My 40 was in that condition when we had our first... 11yrs ago. Still is. :frown:

I'm hoping '19... Should have two weeks vacation by then...

My 40 was in that condition when we had our first... 11yrs ago. Still is. :frown:

lol, hopefully it wont sit for that damn long. Hoping to get up and running before the kiddo is here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom