2017 Meeting in 2018 March 10th, Newton Iowa (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2pm-??? My job is trying to get me to work, but I should be schedule around it. How late are we thinking? Or are we going anywhere else?

For all that is interested in being in the club.

I would like to get a vendor list for raffle prizes. Make a list of who you purchased from this year and bring it to the meeting, please.

We could also do something online for those who can't make it to the meeting, so we don't double up on our calls.

Unfortunately, I’ll be working. I’m bummed. Wanted to make it but need to make $$. Going to Amsterdam in April with my daughter...

Got to see @Dudleyfj40 today. Tried to get the crankshaft pulley off my spare motor for one of his 80s. Instead he just broke my HF breaker bar... :flipoff2:
Serves you right lol. I need to take the balancer off of a couple motors that I have and for the life of me, I can't remember what I used the last couple times. Getting old sucks :(. I'm fairly certain it wasn't a hf pry bar though!

Serves you right lol. I need to take the balancer off of a couple motors that I have and for the life of me, I can't remember what I used the last couple times. Getting old sucks :(. I'm fairly certain it wasn't a hf pry bar though!

We tried his impact but it wouldn’t budge. He was scared to try the bump starter method with my engine sitting on the floor of my garage. Haha.

A better breaker bar would’ve worked. I’ll pick up a Kobalt one and see if it will hold up to the test.

We tried his impact but it wouldn’t budge. He was scared to try the bump starter method with my engine sitting on the floor of my garage. Haha.

A better breaker bar would’ve worked. I’ll pick up a Kobalt one and see if it will hold up to the test.
Yeah that would've been scary on an unbolted motor. I can just see it catapulting itself into a wall or something lol

Yeah that would've been scary on an unbolted motor. I can just see it catapulting itself into a wall or something lol

It would’ve been funny!

Good times!

full

Here is the Toyota of Des Moines website. Exploded Views! Prices look better than my old goto.

Get5off is an additional 5% off of total when spending over $100.

Toyota of Des Moines | OEM Toyota Parts

Last edited:
Here is the Toyota of Des Moines website. Exploded Views! Prices look better than my old goto.

Get5off is an additional 5% off of total when spending over $100.

Toyota of Des Moines | OEM Toyota Parts
Placed an order yesterday, definitely cheaper than the place I've been using online. Didn't see a place to put the code in and the order went through before I could figure it out, oops! Sent them an email and they refunded the 5%! I'll definitely be using them from here on out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom