2018 ONSC Meet and Greet - March 9-11 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is the range in uwharrie open? Would like to get some shooting in during the weekend maybe.
I have a new 30-06 I need to sight in as well so I'd tag along if that was alright.

What issues are you having with the brakes?
They can't get the brakes adjusted properly and the pedal keeps going to the floor. New calipers, wheel bearings, seals, rotors, pads, master cylinder, and brake booster. They've put me in a rental until they get it right. A Toyota Master Mechanic with 14 years working on Toyota's can't figure it out. He told me today he has never seen a Land Cruiser in their dealership for service. He said he's clueless. I gave them the phone number for Christo Slee and they called him to get pointers and a possible fix.

I have a new 30-06 I need to sight in as well so I'd tag along if that was alright.

I have zero issues with you coming along.
Just going to play it by ear depending on the workday activities.

But I promised my kids they could shoot and it’s been a while
Since they got a chance to shoot their gun. So I’m def going to make it happen for them. Unfortunately i might have to cut my workday activities short depending on how much time it takes.

I have zero issues with you coming along.
Just going to play it by ear depending on the workday activities.

But I promised my kids they could shoot and it’s been a while
Since they got a chance to shoot their gun. So I’m def going to make it happen for them. Unfortunately i might have to cut my workday activities short depending on how much time it takes.
Sounds good to me! The only way to make stuff work at these events is to play it by ear!

Keep us posted. I’m curious to see how this plays out.
They can't get the brakes adjusted properly and the pedal keeps going to the floor. New calipers, wheel bearings, seals, rotors, pads, master cylinder, and brake booster. They've put me in a rental until they get it right. A Toyota Master Mechanic with 14 years working on Toyota's can't figure it out. He told me today he has never seen a Land Cruiser in their dealership for service. He said he's clueless. I gave them the phone number for Christo Slee and they called him to get pointers and a possible fix.
ee

Hate I’m going to miss this M&G but will be at Relic Run. Exciting to see where this clubs grown to in last 10 years. Y’all have fun, I’ll be sitting on a beach celebrating my wife’s birthday!

Depends on weather and how many show up. The more there the quicker we will complete the tasks. That said I would say there would be a hard stop at 2pm.
Any ideas on when the workday will be finishing up? I need to meet @NCTrey133 to get a lift for the 80 at the outpost and was trying to coordinate.

I hope to go to the range as well. Just had work done on my Glock 34 and need to sight it in.

Will be at the barn early afternoon and bringing the Long Horn Steak House version of mac & cheese.

DSCN0540.JPG

Marie, Guinness, Ike, and I are coming down Saturday afternoon in the 60. Put us down for a crockpot full of baked beans. See everyone tomorrow!

Hate I’m going to miss this M&G but will be at Relic Run. Exciting to see where this clubs grown to in last 10 years. Y’all have fun, I’ll be sitting on a beach celebrating my wife’s birthday!
We celebrated my wife's birthday tonight. Tomorrow (today) is Meet-n-Greet.

Once again, ONSC has proved to be the number 1 Toyota Land Cruiser club in the whole USA. As Johnny said, the family atmosphere and friendship is second to none and I would not hesitate to bring any of my family out to an event. @JohnnyVee and all those who helped made sure Porky was done to a point of perfection. Thanks to Kenny and Lydia for their hospitality allowing us to use their property for the M&G. Thanks to all who were there, I had a terrific time and my granddaughter did as well.

Thanks to everyone! I look forward to the Relic Run and Logan's Run.

What a great time hanging with everyone. We had a awesome turnout for the work day and I think we susprised the forest service with just how much gaurdrail we got Installed. Top that off with hot camp lunch followed with some more fine food and some great friends for dinner. ONSC is truly a gem of a club but, it wouldn't be they same without each and everyone of you.
Till next time, take care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom