Az local part out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Has this been resolved with the insurance company? I’m still interested in tail lights, turn signals, etc that I posted when this was first listed in the 80 ‘s forum?

still trying to figure it out, drivers tail light is cracked but passenger tail light is a few months old, great condition.

also have front passenger corner light and bumper light. pm me and lets make a deal.

View media item 66532View media item 66531View media item 66534View media item 66533

I am very local and live a few streets away, I am interested in looking at some parts once you get the truck back if you are parting it out. Keep us posted on the thread. I will be over.

truck is back with me and it open for some parts pulling

Know your probably selling the rear axle whole but if not still locking for a rear E-locker diff.
Would be very interested in the dash fog light switch.

Know your probably selling the rear axle whole but if not still locking for a rear E-locker diff.
Would be very interested in the dash fog light switch.

I will let you know if I part it out that way. but yes would very much like to sell as a whole

Do you have the air intake canister, little dust cover cup that mounts underneath it?

Do you have the air intake canister, little dust cover cup that mounts underneath it?
I think you are talking about the :tuna can" its been sold.

What area in Scottsdale? Im at Cactus and Scottsdale Rd and would like to take a look at what is available.

Trucks available if you want to see it today

Do you happen to have the left side (DS) headlight assembly? Thanks, Terry

Just check this out and picked up a couple trim parts at a fair price.

The complete locked rust free drive train would be of interest of someone in need as they are getting harder to find complete and you can hear it run.

Just check this out and picked up a couple trim parts at a fair price.

The complete locked rust free drive train would be of interest of someone in need as they are getting harder to find complete and you can hear it run.

Nice meeting you Phil, thanks for dropping by.

How much for the driver side mirror?

Also, do you have the front 'A' pillar grab handles? Both Driver & Passenger Side

Thanks, Scotty

grabhandles.jpg

How much for the driver side mirror?

Also, do you have the front 'A' pillar grab handles? Both Driver & Passenger Side

Thanks, Scotty

View attachment 1648549

Yes, I have both handles and still have the mirror. Make me a fair offer so I don't have to counter back +30%

Yes, I have both handles and still have the mirror. Make me a fair offer so I don't have to counter back +30%

I think you would get a better response if you listed pricing for the parts rather than relying on the community to guess what you think a fair price is. Just trying to help you out. Sorry about your truck and GLWS.:cheers:

I think you would get a better response if you listed pricing for the parts rather than relying on the community to guess what you think a fair price is. Just trying to help you out. Sorry about your truck and GLWS.:cheers:

It’s only worth what someone will pay. I’ve gotten great responses and made a lot of deals, had about 7 members over to my house to look through the truck and I’ve been to the post office more in the last three weeks than I’ve been in my life. Sorry if it’s not forum standard but it works for me. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom