Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

7D8A8C16-2308-423C-8A48-6ABC0E8244CA.jpeg
FA0BD799-B38B-42F1-AD8F-455EA411FB6E.jpeg
WTB- radiator for 40 2f. Mine was murdered by a fan blade

Haven’t figured out how to source new fan blades yet. Roc auto? Or someone have some laying around? I have he four blade set up.

Get a plastic fan from an FJ60. I bet Ryan has one. Prolly a radiator too.

Looks like metal fatigue!

I bought an OEM radiator recently at an acceptable price; more than what you find online for aluminum radiators but it’s OEM. Check with the Shmukster on a fan blade.

I have my old original steal fan. Tell me what it's worth? I have no idea.
I replaced it with a plastic fan from Tom.
I would recommend a plastic bladed fan.

At least it didn't go throw the hood!!

I bought an OEM radiator recently at an acceptable price; more than what you find online for aluminum radiators but it’s OEM. Check with the Shmukster on a fan blade.

So you think I could get one from Toyota? Is that my best move?? I saw roc auto has some new for just over 200 but I was worried about figment issues.

I still have my used 2f radiator for free. Any chance you can make it to the meeting Wednesday?

Sounds good I’ll plan on being there. I was just in your building on Friday:)

I have my old original steal fan. Tell me what it's worth? I have no idea.
I replaced it with a plastic fan from Tom.
I would recommend a plastic bladed fan.

At least it didn't go throw the hood!!

You’ve got me thinking maybe I should go plastic too...did you just source them from roc auto?? They have a six blade option but I was afraid it might not fit.

That might be a newer fan maybe a 2f. I got mine from anouther member. I have no idea what year the plastic fans are from. I don't know if I'll be at the meeting Wednesday but can drop it off and put it behind one of the back light poles.

Last edited:
A 60 fan will not fit an F water pump. At least it would not fit mine. Shouldn't a 2F have a plastic fan? What year did they change from metal to plastic?

I’ve got a 74 waterpump pully (f1.5?) mounted on a 79ish 2f. Whatever’s fits the 74 should work.

Anyone have a 60 series alternator that will fit 1986 fj60. Turns out cruiserparts.com has failed me again! My alternator doesnt fit!

I’ve got a 74 waterpump pully (f1.5?) mounted on a 79ish 2f. Whatever’s fits the 74 should work.
A 2f fan is a 2f fan... I have 2 and am willing to give one up. I won't be at the meeting though. $25
Anyone have a 60 series alternator that will fit 1986 fj60. Turns out cruiserparts.com has failed me again! My alternator doesnt fit!
I have a few 2f alts kicking around. $25

IIRC the fan for a truck with factory AC is a little bigger and louder. Josh Fleming used to go out of his way to swap one. Same as the FJ60 fan? Ryan? Stump?

A 2f fan is a 2f fan... I have 2 and am willing to give one up. I won't be at the meeting though. $25

I have a few 2f alts kicking around. $25

Where do you live now? Maybe I can pick one up this week (shoot me a PM)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom